• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Can I be pregnant??

bettyp

Reaction score
Hi all,

Last week I went back to hospital for a consultation. We were given our test results which showed that my partner is fine, but that I don't ovulate. My tests were carried out last August so 6 months ago.
I was prescribed Clomid and told to start taking it day 2 of next cycle.
However, day 2 still hasn't come. I was due for my period 7 days ago, and have had regular cycles for the last 6 months.

I have been charting my basal temperature and my LH surge for the last 3 months with no difference at all throughout my cycles - seeming to show my that indeed there is no ovulation.
However, I now have no period, swollen, tender breasts, and am insatiably hungry. Is there a possibility or am I just wishful thinking?

Thanks xx

Well it is unlikely, but there is always a possibility that you have ovulated and missed it.
only one way to find out!
good luck

TEST!!!!!

Only one way to find out hun. Good luck :pray:

I know it is extremely unlikely and we are not getting our hopes up in any way.

I was supposed to start clomid last week and was asked if I wanted period inducing medication, but as I was confident in the regularity of my periods, I said no. Well, I was going to go back and ask for them yesterday so I did a pregnancy test to make sure I wasn't going to do any harm, and it was negative.
However, what doesn't help is that a midwife told me that she would be surprised with my symptoms if I wasn't pregnant and not to expect a positive result for another couple of weeks. So she's the one that's got me thinking now!

Well I did 2 more tests today and got two very faint lines. Off to hospital for blood test!

:pray: Oo good luck bettyp have everything crossed for you!
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back