• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Can Braxton Hicks Hurt?

misscrazycooki

Reaction score
I was asleep about 3 days ago and woke up with a bad pain runing across my tummy at the bottom near my fanny and up my back and was unsure what the hell it was...

Then I had the same pain again whilst I was getting into the bath the other night and while I was waiting to leave my training centre...

Spoke to midwife and she said it was practice labour pains maybe i.e braxton hicks, even a lady at the course said it might be them but I thought they weren't suppose to hurt :'( :shock:

Well at least I have a rough idea what i'm going to be dealing with when it happens... Just scared my first baby ever! never been preggers before so its a blind journey for me :D x

Hey! I have heard they are more uncomfortable than actually painful. I don't think I've ever had any! I haven't felt them if I have LoL! X

Sorry didn't want to read and run but my BH have never really 'hurt' as such, just felt a bit uncomfortable!!
If it's not BH it could be ligament pains/stretching pains?

I never had them in previous pregnancies but have been gettin a few this time,i had a couple last night wen i was in the bath,they started like a period pain that went round into my back and across the top of my bump xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back