Can anyone help?

bethy

Reaction score
Hi,

My partner and I have been trying for a baby for 5 months now after I came off the depo. My period is now 2 days late and for the last week I have been feeling really tired, sick, very faint and my breasts are extremely painful especially my nipples and generally feeling different. All of this has been making my think I could be pregnant although I have not yet done a test.

But last night after me and my partner had sex i had pinky discharge that carried on till morning but now nothing also apart from the excruciating breast pain all the other feelings have gone. Would anyone have any ideas if this could just be my period starting, or if I am pregnant, could sex at such an early stage cause a miscarriage?

Hope to hear from someone soon

Beth

The best thing would be to do a pregnancy test seeing as you are 2 days late.

There isn't any issue with having sex during pregnancy (even in the early stages) so you've no need to worry.

The pinky discharge could be an implantation bleed, which is completely normal in the early stages of pregnancy and is absolutely nothing to worry about.

Your symptoms do sound like they could be pregnancy symptoms, take a test and let us know!

Hope you get the result you want and try not to worry...

Hi Bethy,

I am in the same boat as you. My OH and I started trying for a baby in January. My depo injection supposedly ran out on the 5th of Jan. When did yours end? Have you been having regular periods since that date? Your symptoms do sound very much like PG ones, although you can also get the same symptoms while the Depo is wearing off. After spotting for Feb and March, I got my period back in April, but bled twice in that month and again in May. Do you know if your ovulating yet? The spotting could be due to you ovulating. I am currently on the two week wait, feeling very tired, having heartburn, sore breasts and nipples, nausea today and aversions to most foods.
Also, the spotting could be due to an implantation bleed? The best thing to do is take a test and that will tell you. Hope everythings okay xx

Bethy & poppy160, it sounds very like u r both pregnant do the test and put ur minds at ease and r's too :wink: wishing u both the very best of luck :hug: :hug:

Hi Poppy,

My depo was due to due to run out around the 10th of Jan, and after spotting since Feb I believe i had my first full period last month, I have done a lot of research and believe you can tell if you are ovulating by the mucus changes and think that i did ovulate but obviously cant say for sure.

Thank you for putting my mind at rest about the sex thing i was starting to feel really guilty.

That wait is terrible but your symptoms do sound promising though. :D

I thing i will have to go to the shops tomorrow and get a test, I have been putting it off as i would be so disappointed if its negative.

Thanks, I'm praying I am! But I'm only 4 DPO, I'm not actually sure when I ovulated, hopefully earlier but don't want to get my hopes up. Will see how this next week goes..going on holiday in Portugal on Sunday for 2 weeks so will take some tests with me, would love to find out over there!

Hi

Thanks for your message and putting my mind at rest, I think I will go get a test tomorrow :pray:

Will wet ya know

I have just come back from tunisia a month ago it was great

I hope you have a great time poppy and good luck with the test let us know :pray:

x x x

Thank you Puppylove

Will let ya know in a couple of days

Fingers crossed it will be good news

:cheer:

I'm really hoping this month is my month, but as you can see from my ticker I'm only 4 DPO..so dunno! ARGH!! I hate waiting!!

Lets hope the holiday takes ya mind of it a little, time will fly over while your away

Yeah definately, but before long it will be all over and time to come home :-( Just done an OV test, just waiting for the results.

Im not too good with these abbreviations by ov are you meaning ovulation?

Yeah ovulation test, of course negative. I'm at a complete loss! Haven't had a positive OV test since coming off AF..well, I did skip about 3/4 days in a row, but even if I did OV in that time PG symptoms would be way too soon. Have you done any OV tests?

Just thought I would let you all know, I did a 1st Response test at lunch today but unfortunately it was negative :cry:

Don't forget, you can get plenty of BFN's before that BFP comes along...wait a few days and then test again!
good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back