• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Can anyone help?

peachypam

Reaction score
I tested today (period due 28th) and got a negative (not even a hint of a line).I know im clutching at straws but has anyone else tested early and got a negative and later found out that they are infact pregnant?We tried really hard this month and I got a positive ovulation test on the 11th.Been trying for a year now and really felt good about things this month.Really gettin' fed up with this now.

Hi Peachy

I know exactly how you feel. I have been TTC for almost a year with no joy.

I got a negative result with my previous pregnancy with DD and didnt get a BFP until i was two weeks late.

I would test again in a few days, first thing in the morning, if AF hasn't shown up.

Hang in there, you'll get your :bfp: soon.

Babydust to you too x

I tested the day after my period was due with a BFN.. When I was 10 days late I got my BFP.. Everything crossed for you, it is still early days hun :hug: Good luck :dust: xx

I tested 2 days before AFwas due with a clearblue digital and got a bfn. Teasted again day it was due with cheap brand and got very dark bfp!

Hi, I would give it a few days and test again. If you are pg its probably a little early to test!! Good Luck!!

:dust::dust:

Last edited:
Thanks so much you guys for all your replys.I tested with a early response test.Have had cramp for two days now and all the normal symtoms I get when due the witch.Have felt sick on and off for past couple of weeks.Weird thing is, I got pregnant so easily with my son and daughter (13+8).Never in a million years did I think it would be so difficult this time.Will test again on Monday (day after witch due) if it hasn't come already.LOL

I had :bfn: on first response 4 days before AF then more on 3 and 2 and 1 days before - :bfp: only arrived on day after AF was due.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back