can anyone help? (af and cycle question)

xrachx

Reaction score
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Right, i had af on the 14th,15th,16th and 17th of november then on the 5th,6th and 7th of december i had another odd bleed this may be tmi but it was like watery brownish reddish and now i am late about 5 days around about anyway, i have just had my 4th baby 10 weeks ago (nearly) do you think that maybe my cycles havent gone back to normal? we had this ittle one by IVF as i only have one tube and they think its blocked so i am not holding my breath, i was just wondering if this has happened to anyone else around this time after having a baby?

Sorry I can't help but after having a baby I do know AF comes back in so many different ways for every woman, so it could be them coming back but just not regular, very best wishes and congratulations on your LO too :hug:

It could be your body getting back to normal after having a baby, before i fell pg this time my cycles were all over the place, i had my first af 6 weeks after giving birth then my next af was 42 days, then 28 and then 34 and id never been irregular before.
Id give it another week or so and maybe go to the doctors?

have you done a test? perhaps my 1st question should be.. have you had sex lol...

if so grab a test.. if its neg then i would say its your cycle getting back to normal.. as the others said it does take a little while to get bk to normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back