can any one else see this?

jenna

Reaction score
Im ages late now and took a test today, wasnt my 1st wee of the day so wasnt expecting a + anyway. Im not sure now i can see something not sure if its an evap line, it show before the time stated on the packet. Going to do a digital tomorow i think :doh:

test3.jpg

test2.jpg

test.jpg

Looks like there could be something there. Do another test in a couple of days and use FMU.

Good luck, it looks promising! :D

Can't tell from that pic hun. maybe try a normal clear blue tomorrow with fmu. They're cheaper than the digitals and I got a much darker line from that then the ebay cheapies.

Good luck, I hope you can join us in first tri :hug: :hug: :hug:

i already have a cb digital, i bought a 2 pack :oops:
Im wel confused theres something there but cant tell if its a line, evap line or just where the line should go. IF it was - should it be clear or can you see where the line if it was + should be?? :?

If you already have the tests there, just take another one! :D

beetle said:
If you already have the tests there, just take another one! :D
im going to wait for my morning wee. If i test now and its negative it'll be another excuse as to why its negative. Iv been doing this too long :rotfl: :rotfl:

Good luck!! Keeping my fingers crossed for you :)

hi jenna

am not sure but i think i can see something how late are you now? i really hope its good news for you hun, fingers crossed. x x x x

Not sure if i can see anything there but i wish you all the best and please keep us informed :) :pray: :pray: -xxx-

any news Jenna fingers crossed hun you deserve it sooooooooo much :hug:

I hope you get your BFP Jenna

Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Good luck with testing this morning, i really hope you get your bfp, fingers crossed for ya. x x x x

OOOOH I have everything crossed jenna.

TMI ALERT: When we were TTC Brody I used to save a bit of FMU in a little pot, in the bathroom, JUST IN CASE I was too tempted to test later in the day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back