• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

can any one see anything???

Well I pee'd on a stick again and yep there was that faint line again - I think it is beginning to sink in now - I know this is a really daft question but when should I go to the doctors? Its been some time, 17 1/2 years to be exact, since the last time!! :D :D :D

Yay i can see the lines on the 2nd and 3rd one!! Congratualtions sweety well done! :cheer:

Thanks everyone - now the proud owner of two other + clear blue tests and a tescos one too!! got another couple for the morning and hoping for a stronger line.

Feel a bit funny in the tummy though - sort of pulling pains - like back ache around the front but not like period pain - I hope this is normal - also feel as sick as a dog but sure that is all in my mind!! :roll:

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh congratulations!!!!! lots of ladies get period like pains at the start of preg, it's your pelvis adjusting to what's happening. good luck!!!

As to going to the doc, go a week after your period is due, is my advice.

Time seems to go so slowly in early pregnancy to me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back