can any of u haelp me with some blood tests..?

rhian85

Reaction score
hey there sorry to gate crash but could u help me ? my AF has suddelny become irregular im almost a month late now so doc has ordered a blood test for me....serum FSH levels :think:

what is this and what doe sit mean...? hoping it is nothing serious in terms of hormones as we want to come join u ladies end of this year to TTC number 2 :dance: :dance:

any help graefully needed :hug:

hi

FSH is follicle stimulating hormone - your doctor is looking at it as your AFs are irregular - which can be caused by irregular ovulation

there's a link here - but don't panic by some of the words mentioned..like menopause

http://infertility.about.com/od/femalew ... shtest.htm

they'll probably be looking more at the possibility of cysts on your ovaries, which can cause high levels of FSH and irregular ovulation

Don't worry till you have something to worry over - and at least you have a while to get everything sorted before you join us :D

thanks libs...wow thats scary to read i so want another baby

don't be scared - they haven't found anything - they're just looking at possibilities :D

and lots of women concieve with irregular AFs - when I had DS I only had 2 or 3 a year.

and now I'm pretty regular :roll:

i have always been regular like 28 days and was after having LO but last 2 months have been long :think: what else could it be...so desperate to TTC number 2

could be stress, a temp hormone imbalance, could be just one of those things that happen now and then for no good reason at all.

don't be getting stressed about it...cos then..you'll be stressed and that can delay ov and then you'll get stressed...you see how this will go? :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back