Calling Mummys

CustardCream

Reaction score
I know Alfie wont understand at Christmas or anything I'm doing but I still want to buy special little things to keep and make it special for our first Christmas as a family (it makes me cry writing that) I'm the worlds biggest fan of Christmas. I just love it. I think its because it was always really special when I was young!! I want outfits, books, dvds for baby while we spend the day with the Christmas songs and kids films on... no change there. Does anyone know any good books that I can buy? I mean for now and maybe even for the future? Just looking online but wondered for you girls experince. Sorry for rambling I'm excited that my little boy will be in my arms! x

'twas the night before Christmas - classic story and very magical.
Dvd wise polar express is wonderful :love:
I plan to give new jammies on xmas eve so they are nice n new for santa's visit :cloud9:

T'was the night before Christmas my aunt read it at my wedding :love:

oh this is so exciting, i really hope my little man is here by xmas, i'm due 17th! i love xmas too and the thought of having my new baby with me this year is the best feeling in the world :cloud9: xx

I am gonna miss Xmas this year but next year I am gonna have the most Spoilt little monkey

Awwww :cry: thanks. I'm so excited!! I love the magic in the air, I still believe in my heart so don't care what my head says I make it believe what my heart believes. I'll look that book up online now. Thanks Princess :dance: I think I'll get a Father Christmas outfit for him, seen a few online x

The Snowman, always reminds me of Christmas :)x

What about a personalised christmas bauble?? I got one for my Alfie for his first christmas and its goes on my tree every year :) xx

Btw I am such a huge Xmas fan lol they call me elf at work lol!!
I listen to Xmas tunes in the summer sometimes to cheer myself up! Lol
I had a Xmas wedding and our tables were named after reindeers! Our cat is called comet lol I say no more!
I also get up about 5am and drive to my parents house Xmas morning just to jump on my sister ha ha!

What about a personalised christmas bauble?? I got one for my Alfie for his first christmas and its goes on my tree every year :) xx

Awww i still have mine from my first Christmas, my Mum and Dad are getting him one of them :D x

oh this is so exciting, i really hope my little man is here by xmas, i'm due 17th! i love xmas too and the thought of having my new baby with me this year is the best feeling in the world :cloud9: xx

Isnt it just? I hope your little man will be here too. Its so exciting. I've just lightly jumped on my fella (fully clothed) in excitment! x

Btw I am such a huge Xmas fan lol they call me elf at work lol!!
I listen to Xmas tunes in the summer sometimes to cheer myself up! Lol
I had a Xmas wedding and our tables were named after reindeers! Our cat is called comet lol I say no more!
I also get up about 5am and drive to my parents house Xmas morning just to jump on my sister ha ha!

:lol::lol: I'm the same hun x

I'm due a few weeks after Christmas but can't wait for Christmas with the lo. Christmas will have its full sparkle back :) and Santa will be back!

xx

I thought about not going on holiday for the next 6 years to save for lapland when hes 6 (obviously) x

Santa has never been away olive :shock: he always eats the mince pie by my backdoor

Me too hun, like I said my heart believes so my head believes what my heart says. If we all went off truth in life, life would be a very sad place to be x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back