Phew!

BabyBrain

Reaction score
Oh I'll be the first to say it........Thank God Christmas is over!!!!!!!! Now can I get on with my pregnancy please? No more traipsing around shops buying things people neither want nor need. No more struggling round to see all of the rellies I don't actually like and having to be nice. No more Christmas songs and falsely happy shop assistants who wish me a merry Christmas whereas they are actually thinking if you weren't here I could be at home. No more trawling through endless tv channels trying to avoid the films I've watched every year since I was 6. No more kisses from Dribbley Dave next door.

I'm going to put my feet up, have a glass of orange juice and look forward to the next 99 days where I can give out instructions on the best way to decorate the rooms that need doing, shop online for the baby stuff we still need and be in here :D

Happy New Year!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxx

I'm glad someone said it because I actually hate Christmas and I am so glad it's over lol I just didn't want to be the first to say it!! but everything you have said above I am actually thinking, Christmas for me this year was actually shit, next year will be better me and my wee boy, not gonna buy presents or that for folk who don't appreciate it, 2012 will be a totally different year for me :D xxx

Hear hear

I've had THE worst Xmas ever. Next year I will be asking Santa for a new family

Oh no ladies!!! This makes me sad!!! I have enjoyed Xmas, but must admit I am quite glad it's all over. What with ripping the bathroom out the week before and then having to do all my OHs Xmas shopping as well as my own I'm pretty pooped!!!
Next year we are having Xmas in our own house with our own baby and people will have to come to us!! xxxx

Big sigh of relief too!!!!! Although it was lovely being with my son and OH I could have lived with out having to go to the relatives etc. I am so glad its over and we can now enjoy the countdown to Aj's birth and my Dylans 14th birthday 5 days apart from each other. This years gonna be so much better than the last!!!!

i agree, thank god its over! I shall also be avoiding family next year. Intend to be at home with OH and our baby :)

Wish I could say Xmas was over round my house, had the in laws here since 10am Christmas day!! They are still going strong, I just want them to bugger off now so I can enjoy some time off with my oh alone!! 3days with the in laws while being ill is not a fun eperience! :( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back