• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Calling all overdue ladies...

Steelgoddess

Reaction score
Just thought I would start a thread for you so you know you're not forgotten even though your dd has passed...

How you all feeling? (Obviously fed up but you know what i mean...) Anyone got any plans for induction/sweep and what nots coming out, or just trying natural methods

Come and have a vent here :)

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: lots of these...

:sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: Plenty of this

:pray: :pray: :pray: and these too!!

Aww this is a lovely thread!! I agree :D You deserve some TLC and attention :cheer:

Not to mention an eviction notice :shakehead: xx

Awwwwww!

10 days and still counting...!

Thanks girls!

Ive had 2 sweeps, which made me lose my plug, but still no labour signs. I think my body is broken. :-(

Monitoring and Induction booked for Wednesday / Thursday, but dont want it. It sounds horrible! And I worry about how the intervention rates shoot up and the element of control I have shoots down :(

Think I will get baby checked out on the Wednesday and if not in distress I will be refusing the induction kicking off on Thursday. Want to have this natural homebirth so much :pray:

Fingers crossed!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh nutcase you poor love, this waiting sounds like it has you fed up, have you tried dancing and excercise? Maybe make it so uncomfy in there baby will think ive had enough lol! With any luck baby shft before induction day...

:hug: :hug:

11 days for me and as nearly everyone knows (as I can't shut up about it hehe) my induction is tomorrow. :cheer:

I am feeling tired and fed up but knowing that tomorrow is the big day has cheered me up. :dance:

xjoann said:
11 days for me and as nearly everyone knows (as I can't shut up about it hehe) my induction is tomorrow. :cheer:

I am feeling tired and fed up but knowing that tomorrow is the big day has cheered me up. :dance:

You must feel so excited, i guess although shes very late at least this way you know evrything will be ready for her return home and you know when its happening...

x

I want to see you all on these space hoppers racing :rotfl:

On a more serious note I really do feel for you all...I'm not quite 33 weeks yet and uncomfortable enough.

I read an interesting article on various natural methods to kick things off but I daresay you know them all...OH read that re; the sex thing, semen is actually better absorbed through the gut and is apparantly praying that I'll be ovedue...I told him I'll never be that overdue :rotfl:

Good luck to you all xxx

OH read that re; the sex thing, semen is actually better absorbed through the gut and is apparantly praying that I'll be ovedue...I told him I'll never be that overdue :rotfl:

Hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha
:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

I will NOT be telling my OH about that one! lol xxxxx

Ooh - that was a quote but it didnt come up as a quote? Weird! Sorry!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back