Calling all Londoners!

happy-chick

Reaction score
Your probably thinking u cant come to the Manchester meet cos its miles away & wud take hours... if u get the train from London Euston it only takes 2hrs 15mins direct to Manc Picadilly :D So anyone thats interested give me or lozzi a shout.... G3M is coming from London Euston too :)

To book ur ticket go to www.nationalrail.co.uk :)

Sorry... because of your thread title I am singing

"Maybe it's because I'm a Londoner"

:roll:

"Roll out the barrel"

What can I do you for me old spunky cock sparrow? A meet in Manchester I here you say? Bit far for me to come but hey thanks anyway. Me old plates of meat would be aching like no-ones business if I were on a train for that long, not to mention me farmer giles :shock:

:D

lou said:
"Roll out the barrel"

What can I do you for me old spunky cock sparrow? A meet in Manchester I here you say? Bit far for me to come but hey thanks anyway. Me old plates of meat would be aching like no-ones business if I were on a train for that long, not to mention me farmer giles :shock:

:D

PMSL u crazy bIatch! :lol: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

lozzi tried to get me to come last night and prob would have but double checked with work today and they wont let me have day off and cos iv asked 2 times now i cant even fone in sick as they will know im skiving but def another time though

hope you all have a fab time :hug: :hug:

It says it'll take 2 hours from S****horpe surely it doesn't take that long from S****horpe if it's only 2 hours from London! :think: I could be looking in the wrong place though! :lol: :oops:

jools221181 said:
It says it'll take 2 hours from S****horpe surely it doesn't take that long from S****horpe if it's only 2 hours from London! :think: I could be looking in the wrong place though! :lol: :oops:

the manchester london train is direct...

the scunny- man train will stop at stations on route :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back