Called Labour Suite...

Oh good at least her and Evie are all well.
those BH seem like they are gettign her ready for the really thing.

Glad you're both OK. A late night you could have done without on a Sunday before work.

Really pleased to hear everythings ok Dannii, it's good you went to be checked out (I was in too last night). I've been having BH for weeks (some very strong ones at 34 weeks) so hopefully Evie will stay put for a little longer yet, just take things easy.

Thanks Lu for updating and thanks ladies for your lovely replies as usual :hug:

As suspected, everything is absolutely fine. They did an internal and took a swab of the yellow(ish) mucus :puke: Put some plastic thing inside which was prety uncomfortable but said cervix was fine and even if it is a little of the amniotic fluid, the cervix was closed which was the most important thing.

The doctor was a bit concerned about the amount of BH I was getting and I had to reassure HIM that I wasn't in any pain lol!! :lol:

They slowed down though, but it was really interesting seeing the results! Each time I had a BH (which were lasting around 1 minute), her heartbeat raised slightly, bless!

A woman was giving birth in the room next to me and was screaming and howling like anything :shock: Scared the life out of me! Honestly, it sounded like she was dying :cry: Scary!! x

dannii87 said:
Thanks Lu for updating and thanks ladies for your lovely replies as usual :hug:

As suspected, everything is absolutely fine. They did an internal and took a swab of the yellow(ish) mucus :puke: Put some plastic thing inside which was prety uncomfortable but said cervix was fine and even if it is a little of the amniotic fluid, the cervix was closed which was the most important thing.

The doctor was a bit concerned about the amount of BH I was getting and I had to reassure HIM that I wasn't in any pain lol!! :lol:

They slowed down though, but it was really interesting seeing the results! Each time I had a BH (which were lasting around 1 minute), her heartbeat raised slightly, bless!

A woman was giving birth in the room next to me and was screaming and howling like anything :shock: Scared the life out of me! Honestly, it sounded like she was dying :cry: Scary!! x

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: glad you're back and all is well xxxx

p.s i didn't scream or make any noise in labour and i kept getting told to! Lol

Hi Dannii,

Really glad you're back home - take it easy (I had to slow down after my scare a few weeks back and it did really help).

I heard a screamer last night too during my episode in the labour ward - they said the lady in the room next to me who was also in for a trace was getting rather freaked!! It is rather scary - that bit is usually pretty quick though if it's any consolation, and the lady had a little boy whilst I was there apparently!!!

All the best,

dannii87 said:

Take no notice hun- when i was in labour i could hear women all around me wailing like banshees, sounding like they were being tortured it scared the life out of me...but when i finally had Hayden the midwife said i was the 1st to have my baby and all the other woman bar one who was having a c section that minute..had been there for hours and weren't even near the pushing stage!! so just ignore that on concentrate on yourself when the time comes :hug: :hug:
I'm so glad everything is ok with you and Evie..hope the BH slow down!
:hug: :hug:

Glad everything is OK.

Take things easy for a bit.

It must have been very off putting hearing the wailing women. I was very calm and quiet in labour too, so don't let it put you off.

So glad everything is ok hun :hug: don't worry about the screaming woman, I spent the night in the delivery suite the other week and didn't hear anyone screaming, just heard babies crying which was so sweet! Also I can sympathise with the internal, they are not very pleasant and I found mine the most awful thing ever! Glad you and Evie are both doing well :hug:

Missed all this so glad to hear all is well with you and Evie though must have been worrying! :hug:

Aw, glad everything's ok Dannii and they took good care of you :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back