Calender Shoot

pammie

Reaction score
Hi
As some know i have been doing shoots for a phtography company latley
Well yesterday I done my Calender shoot it took 10 hours because of the preperation and costume changes, when this is up and running there expecting clients to take 2-3 hours.

Its a prototype for Boudoir book in liverpool, who help us supply sexy pictures as present for our future husbands (or for ourselves to feel great)
This calander will be sent round company as all sorts through out the northwest one calender is me and there is another girl doing another calender, an quite a few of us are going to be on the net, you will be able to spot me a mile of am marylin monroe on most of them and in no way sexy more just cheesy. hehe :lol:
I did twelve months of the year on a blue set and there gonna supper impose seneries behind me. I wore a red 40's style wig for some of them and we had a great giggle (the champagne that you get given helps)
I really do recommend every woman should do this especially when your feeling low the team make you feel wonderful and sexy about yourself.
Although I found i had a jealous streak the other girl was like a bronze goddess the size of a rake with long red hair and green eyes she was 21 and had her own buisiness I kept asking if we could send her home lol

My husband said that yesterday was the first time he had seen me smile properly in weeks.

thanks for reading just though i would show off for a bit hehe

Pam xxxxxx

well good for you.

right now ive joineda gym and doing lots of exercises at night. That seems to be making me feel great! :dance:

Sounds great hun, good on you!! :hug:

I've got 3 2008 calendar shoots coming up in the next month for some different charities :)

Hey are your pictures on a website? If so, i'll have a look :D

3 calander shoots thats cool.

I have Pm'd you the site that am kind of on.

Congrats on all the shoots

Pam xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back