Caffeine

annem

Reaction score
Is anyone still having the odd tea, coffee or choc?

I stopped when i found out i was preg but i need a cuppa to get me through the day now and i'm feeling a little guilty :(

I have decaf tea every day and i'm still drinking diet coke, i try to get decaf coke but they don't sell it in the local shop.

i drink tea.. and if im pooped il have a weak coffe.. and deffo diet coke all the way mw said dw about diet coke

I used to drink about.... 18 cups of tea a day, thanks Mum the militant tea maker!!!, she got me addicted when I was only a year old...and erm... I've kinda done it to my daughter too, she has about 2 cups of tea a day.

I drink earl grey only (unless I'm at my mums house and then its PG tips all the way) Earl Grey is quite weak and low in caffine. I also drink it with milk so its not so harsh on my stomach, which is weak.

I've cut down from the 18 to 4 so I think I'm doing really well. I can't function properly without a cup of tea in the morning. I don't really drink coke...only sometimes when I'm thirsy and its the only thing cold in the fridge. And I never ever drink coffee... I think it's vile.

I used to drink loads of red bull too, but I stopped that when I found out I was pregnant.

And chocolate :puke: I just don't fancy it at the moment...In both my pregnancies, anything sweet including fruit has just made me feel ill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back