C- sections

Rósa

Reaction score
Daft question but my mw said if there was any doubt about my pregnacy I would be booked in for a c-section :(
With a c-section would you still bleed for a few weeks afterwards like with a natural birth? or do they suck all the gunk out? Also truthfully how painful is it afterwards?

I have had two and am having a third with this one, yes u do bleed after as with a normal labour. The only painful bit i think is after wards when u r trying to recover, but with your new bundle you dont reali think about the pain, and are sent home with pain killers. xxx

I've had 2 natural births and 1 csection..yeah blood loss is the same after but gimme the natural birth anyday. I was only in pain after my section if I tried to move from layin to sittin,sittin to standing,basically anytime I needed to use my stomach muscles but I just found myself exhausted xx

it does hurt but i found the more gentle movements you do the better dont wallow in it or you stiffen up more x i honestly thought they sucked all the gunk out when u had a c sec i was soooo wrong lol if you do have one invest in shit loads of disposable knickers the ones that are like tights with the legs cut off they are so much more comfy

Thanks girls, I really hope i don't have to have c-section but may have too, tbh can't be without a car for six weeks after either,

The worst part is deffinatly being without a car for 6 weeks lol! Ive been counting down the days until I can drive again...next week!

I think the other girls have covered everything you asked, but yes, it is painful, but as serenitylove has said, small gentle movements will help. Also, salt baths afterwards! I wasn't told about them but my mum suggested it and it helped so so much! Good luck and hope you can avoid the section :)

i had such a positive c sec experience. my babay was well, the whole thing went smoothly, i was walking (yes painful but do able) the day after. then about a week after i almost felt normal. i was walking the dog and doing everything the same!!

i drove after 2 weeks and i reached 6 weeks on monday and it feels like ages ago already.

if u do have to have one dont worry at all x

I drove after 2 weeks aswel...my hv and mw told me not to drive for 6 weeks cos my insurance wouldn't cover me so I rang the insurance and they said I was still covered! x

I had a really bad experience with
My section but :shock: everyone
Is different my natural birth was great but they left after birth in me with my section was so painful (this can happen in a normal delivery too) so I have a negative experience of a section and wouldn't want one again but I know quite a few people that have had sections an would quite eagerly go back for seconds and that's after natural births too :D x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back