C section tomorrow - please wish me luck I am terrified!

helsbels

Reaction score
Hey all
Well the day has finally come and my stubbornly breech baby will be born tomorrow :shock:
Have just had a night of virtually no sleep and am expecting the same tonight as am soo scared.
It all kicks off at about 8 tomorrow morning and I can't wait to find out whether I have been growing a little boy or girl and am :pray: all is well with him or her. Am glad I stayed team green despite the temptation! :D
I regret not being able to spend more time on here supporting you guys more but wanted to say that I have found this place invaluable when i really needed it and hope I may have helped one or two of you.
Thanks very much guys, the lovely Hennaly is my text buddy so will let you know what I have.
Loads of luck to those due or being induced this week

:hug: :hug:

good luck hun :hug: just think 2moro morning you will be holding your baby xxxxxxxx

All the very best lovely :hug: xxxx

Good Luck Helen & thanks for your messages last week (ref: ECV) they were really helpful. :hug:

You'll be holding your little one by this time tomorrow. :cheer:

Best wishes & hope all goes well for you & your little bundle. x x x

Good luck for tomorrow and I can't wait for the big update. :cheer: :hug:

good luck hun, dont think about the operation just think of holding your lovely baby tomorrow morning. :hug:

Im here hun finger at the ready :D or should i say thumb :wink:
A great big fat good luck :hug:

All the best with your c section :hug: I know it sounds crazy but I quite enjoyed mine :oops:

Looking forward to hearing news of your new arrival tomorrow. Good luck :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miamie50
Back