C section scars

pinkyprincess

Reaction score
I self discharged myself yesterday after having my section on Friday. Is this normal?

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1326018241.197343.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1326018241.197343.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 29
I take it your getting leakage?

I got pinky coloured liquid, that was leaking I got told by the hospital all wounds out fluid around it to protect it and it can leak out. Once I was home I got red sore inflamed area around it and my midwife said it was warm to touch and said get my butt to doctors ended up having another course of antibiotics for infection x

Last edited:
After I got home from hospital the mw told me to take dressing straight off and get loads of air to it! It helped LOADS! So from about a day after being home I never had another dressing on it! Also used the hairdryer to keep it dry after shower! HTH

Did have some leakage like this prior to taking bandage off tho and all was fine xx

Sent from my sparkly new 4s!!!

I think so. I had my section the Wednesday and bandage and sticky thing of the Thursday. Get your midwife to check when they visit, which shouldn't be far away x

Just seen the midwife she took the dressing off and she said it was old blood :) said it's heeling perfectly! Thanks girls was slightly freaked!

They told me to take my dressing off less than 24 hours after the op! She told me to have a shower the next morning (she was born at 3pm) and take it off then. I didn't get any sort of leaks or what not. If I hadn't of gone to visit so many people in the first week or so and just rested then I wouldn't even have a scar now. I e probably got about 2/3 cms that are caught pink left.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back