Bye for now :(

HeppiBean

Reaction score
Hi girls, I probably won't be about for a while as my laptop charger has just broken and I can't afford to buy a new one until wednesday... Will have to catch up when I get back!
Bye xx :(

Awwww, that's a pain :( mine broke a few weeks back and I was about to throw it out, it was going to be £48 for a new one. I gave it to my stepdad and he somehow cut open the top of the wire with a stanley knife and muddled about with the wires inside and fixed it! Working fine now :) If you know anyone who knows about all that you should ask them to have a wee look :) saves a bit of money!

Hope your back soon, take care :) x

Last edited:
Just started moaning to OH and he just pulled out an old laptop of his that he said I can use til I can get a new charger! :D YEHHHH

Unfortunately I don't know anyone who knows much about electronics but thankfully replacement adaptors are only a fiver cause it's a pretty old laptop anyways :)

This laptop's even older though and runs sooo slow cause it's running windows xp where I'm used to Linux Ubuntu 10.10! Damn... Oh well,only temporary :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back