bye bye baby mcglinchey

sorry hun, didnt wanna read and run but its not your fault. mother nature is a cruel woman at times.

xx

sorry hun, didnt wanna read and run but its not your fault. mother nature is a cruel woman at times.

xx

well said...it's too cruel at times, thinking of you hun xxx

oh hun dont feel like that its not ur fault i know how horrid is but things will get better take care lots of love xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sweetheart, you are not a failure. It upsets me to think that you feel this way. This is nothing you have done, it just wasn't meant to be (this time).

I know and understand the pain you are going through. Nothing compares to the loss and emptyness.

Just get as much support as you can from the people around you (including us lot). I've found that today I couldn't have coped without my friends. Nobody can say anything that will make it any easier but just knowing someone is there is such a big help.

Your (and my) time will come. You will never forget the ones that you have lost but believe me, your time will come and you will get through this.

If you need to talk, please feel free to PM me xx

I'm so sorry, i feel so bad for you and just had a cry.

It is not your fault, and you mustn't think that way. Things will get better I promise, but take it easy on yourself, rest up and try to look forward. It will happen again, and you are most definitly NOT a failure. Miscarriage is so common, but it breaks my heart every time I see its happened to someone on the Forum.

Hun please don't feel this way, you had no control over what happened, it was not you or your bodys fault or failings, I know you will be a fantastic mum , you will get there , thinking of you X

All I wanted was this baby I am a good person, why did it get taken away from me?

All I wanted was this baby I am a good person, why did it get taken away from me?

How sad, I know words aren't much help but hope they are a small comfort. It's so cruel.
Big hugs xx

so sorry to read this lovely especially as i know you have been ttc for a few months now
thinking of you both xxx

Hang in there Mrsmc were all here for you....

You've supported so many of us when weve had a MC and we know what your going through....theres nothing you could have done to change anything its just been your body's way of dealing with something that wasnt quite right for whatever reason....what your feeling now is normal but not true and again weve prob all felt like that at some point....guilt, blame, frustration! Its not your fault....

I know it doesnt feel like it but like some of the others have said.....it really does get easier down the road....but for now take your time to grieve and deal with it in your own way and when your ready to try again....it will happen again when its meant to....hugs and thinking of you xxx

Oh honey...so, so sorry...it really isn't your fault. I've been through this as you know and was gutted but you really can't blame yourself. Nature is confusing, seemingly cruel and more complex than we can understand and it will be reasons we'll never know that causes us to lose our precious babies.

Big hugs sweetie....its so, so hard what ur dealing with but I promise you it's nothing you did xxxx

Im so sorry - having been threw this be rest assured it wasnt your fault loads of love x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannhknite
Back