Buying different types of bottles.

CupcakeMummy

Reaction score
Sorry! I'm an early planner, won't even need to buy any baby stuff for at least a year, but I've been wondering this!

I'm hoping that my babies can have soley breastmilk until they are weaned, but am keen to express so my husband can have that bonding with them.

I see you can get the big starter packs from brands that come with the pumps, sterilisers etc. etc. But that seems a bit of a risk having like 12 bottles of one brand, with a steriliser that only fits them, incase your LO doesn't like those bottles.

What did you all do? Buy a generic sterilser and a few diferent bottles? Or just keep your fingers crossed and buy a big starter pack?

If you plan to breastfeed and you want to cover any problems personally I would advise only having a couple of bottles x

I'm not breastfeeding but i've only brought 6 bottles as you don't normally need more than that in a day!

hey, i have just bought a steriliser on ebay that comes with a couple of bottles by tommee tippee, er dr brown i think or something, and avent. bit of an added bonus with my steriliser, im also planning on breastfeeding but these will prob come in handy, and even better, i have a bit of a choice of different types of bottles if one doesnt get on with baby etc, so i would say just go cheap until you know what you want after a bit of trial and error x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back