Butlins meet

cassi

Reaction score
I dont know if anyone will be interested but I was on a forum a while ago and they had a butlins meet for a weekend, I went along and it was a great laugh, it was so cheap too!..

yep i would be up for it :)

what stay over for the weekend?

yeah, its quite cheap think it cost 2 of us like £70 or something

online they have deals and its like £160 for a 3 bedroom 6 sleeper apartment

If anyone would be interested in something like this then put your names down here, how many kids and ages and i can get a quote...just an idea at the moment but if people want to do it should be easy to organise and quite a laugh! :)

i would need to know a definate price as its only me and keeley now i'm quite poor :(

Yeah of course hun if more people show interest il get a quote, obviously the more people the cheaper because of aparment sharing :)...

cool....im not sure if people want to bring partners or have it as just forum people? its not a problem either way, Also I know most of us arnt but if you are under 15 or over 58 please put it aswell lol... and also in child ages of under 2, 2-4, 5-15, 15-58 are adults

Anyone else just copy add your name to this list:

Cassie & Jakob (under 2)
Nic & Keely (under 2)
Dionne, Dior (2-4) & Harley (under 2)

sounds great Cas which Butlins would it be at? as closest to me is skegness and i dont have a car although travelling by train with a baby can be done :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: hard work but iv done it

I took Jakob on the train to brum and it wasnt too bad, tbh i dont mind which one...either way the more people im sure people could meet at the stations or on the trains? or give people lifts :)

Cassie & Jakob (under 2)
Nic & Keely (under 2)
littlelady87 (mel) &hope (under 2)

I dont drive either, where is the meeting??

Oh add me and Alfie too please hun id love to go ... lol if you all want me there haha :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: youll probs all say yeah why not and send me to the wrong place :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

dont be silly! alfies mommy what is your name though? lol

Cassie & Jakob (under 2)
Nic & Keely (under 2)
littlelady87 (mel) &hope (under 2)
alfiesmommy & alfie (you can edit this lol)

I really dont mind which one we go to as I said, I guess see who wants to come then decide which one is better, or shall i put a poll up?

My names Steph hun, put up a poll that way we see whats easiest for most people :hug:

I'd love to but money-wise I don't think I'll be able to.

Yes id be up for it depending when and how much and if i can get there! which butlins is it btw?

cassis going to do a poll on the butlins resorts and whichever is most popular will be the one we go to

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back