But Im not having any cravings!!!

sally12

Reaction score
I was talking to my DH last night and saying that I wonder if I will get any strange food cravings...

He said "what do you mean IF?" He pointed out that for lunch yesterday I had cheese on toast with sweetcorn on top and the night before for dinner I had a bowl of peas followed by ice-cream!

I didnt think it was weird at all until he pointed it out to me, I was just eating what I fancied :rotfl: :rotfl:

Now I think you're suffering delusions too! Those are definitely strange cravings!! :rotfl:

ooooowwwww how strange hehe

cant wait to see what i crave! :cheer:

i have been saying the same, when asked what i crave i have said nothing really just ate what i fancy, ie strawberries and radishes (at the same time) :oops:

:rotfl: I did the same!! didnt think I was craving anything, until OH pointed out the amount of sweet stuff I was wolfing down. I dont normally, but I just fancied it was all :roll:

:rotfl: hmmmm nice bowls of peas and you think thats normal :lol: xxxxxxxxxxx

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I don't think my craving is as weird as you, but I am having toast with Philadelphia every night.. can't go to bed without having it :oops:

Petra said:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I don't think my craving is as weird as you, but I am having toast with Philadelphia every night.. can't go to bed without having it :oops:
i was told i wasnt allowed to eat philaldelphia :(

OH will suddenly declare that she wants something hot. So this morning she wanted pizza for breakfast. She's gone right off ice cream and choc which she usually loves. And shes gone nuts for spinach.

hennaly said:
Petra said:
i was told i wasnt allowed to eat philaldelphia :(

I was told that brie type cheese is not allowed since they don't use pasterized ( sp?) milk to make it. Philadelphia is safe ( I hope :)

yes philly is safe :D i ate half a tub of it yesterday scooping it up with ritz crackers :D xxxxxxxxxx

Oh no! I was so pleased with myself that I wasn't having cravings until I read this :shock: Maybe I am after all... :think:

I think strawberries and radishes must be the weirdest of the lot so far! :lol: And yet, strangely appealing... :lol:

And yep, as far as I know, Philadelphia is safe, as cottage cheese is, because it's pasteurised and processed.

(BTW, am I the only one that finds it strange that processed foods are considered 'safer' than natural, unprocessed foods?? Obviously I'm doing what the doctor recommended but I can't help but wonder...)

strawberries and radishes? :puke: I don't think I could even eat a radish atm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back