Burst of life!

Becs

Reaction score
Is anyone else feeling abosoulely fabulous (except not in a drunken Jennifer Saunders/Joanna Lumley way)?

In the last week I have really gained loads of energy, people keep telling me how good I look and what shiney hair I have. I feel attractive again! I'm planning on seducing my husband an awful lot as I have really neglected him.

I also get a really great vibe from this forum, it got a bit bitchy a while back but these days everyone is so sweet and nice in all of the topic areas, it just feels lovely.

Lot's of love from the warm fuzzy one in the corner xxx

Thank god it's not just me that felt a certain bloom - I was begining to think I must be deluding myself.

It's now week 25 for me and despite the cold from hell that's gone to my chest and too little sleep - I'm still loving every second of it and I feel right bloody sexy!

I also get a really great vibe from this forum, it got a bit bitchy a while back but these days everyone is so sweet and nice in all of the topic areas, it just feels lovely.

I agree, something has changed for the better in the last couple of months and it does feel great! :D

With me it varies from day to day. Yesterday i had bags of energy and had a mad day sorting the house out and I felt good. Today I can't really be bothered, I'm trying to gather the energy to go into the loft and get the Christmas tree and decs down. I can't be bothered though!

Don't bother then Emma, I was just the same a couple of days ago, I'm a trustee of a charity which I do in my spare time and I knew I had to catch up on emails but just couldn't be arsed, so (rather wickedly) I didn't. The next day I woke up feeling fab and cracked on with it as soon as I got back from work. I reckon the pregnancy card can be played to death when you acn't be arsed. :wink:

:D I can never be arsed.

I think my burst of energy yesterday has tired me out. Might see if DS wants to help me when he's home from school (I know he won't want to though :wink: )

I'll do it tomorrow.

Im enjoying pregnancy too im loving being able to feel my lo kick and move around. I havent put on too much weight yet so thats a plus too.

Oh wow, when did you start feeling the little kicks? :D I can't wait for that!!

The last few weeks have been fab and I have felt great and felt a lot my comfortable in the maternity clothes etc....but unfortunately this last week or so I have started to feel uncomfortable in bed and walking around, but hopefully this will again pass and I will be feeling more like normal again soon.

Hey Fifi,

Are you using one of those pregnancy pillows yet? They look so comfy, I'm thinking of getting one soon.

Becs

I dont feel like i am blooming. I just feel as though i am coming down with something! Cant wait till i am blooming!

Becs said:

I first felt her at 17 weeks but everyone is different.

ive had so much energy today, ive done so much indoors and in the garden, then me and the kids went over the field with the dog and ive still got loads more energy to do lots more things :D

Thank fully I haven't really suffered with feelinf tired, started going the the gym 2/3 times a week since week 14 and that has given me more energy. The only thing I'm having problems with is sleeping - geting to sleep is fine but as soon as 3am hits i wake up and have restless sleep from then on and wake 10mins before the alarm goes off!!!

I am so used to sleeping on my front and obviously I can't do that now, so am thinking of investing in a pillow for my bump?!?!?!?

Anybody find them any good???

Bloom said:
Becs said:

I first felt her at 17 weeks but everyone is different.

I felt bubbles and butterflies about week 15 - cant wait to get a good kicking though!

I am getting a LOT of bubbling and wiggling today.. it hilarious..
I've been waiting for AGES!!

Re the pregnancy pillows.. I'm going for the Wedge pillow from Mothercare.. and prob a long one.. or are other ones better??

x

Sophie1102 said:
The only thing I'm having problems with is sleeping - geting to sleep is fine but as soon as 3am hits i wake up and have restless sleep from then on and wake 10mins before the alarm goes off!!!
quote]

im exactly the same, wake up at 3am every blooming night and toss and turn til its a reasonable time to get up..its so annoying!!! Now im not so deathly tired like i was earlier on, i feel like i would feel amazing if only i could sleep through the night

apart from that i have been feeling pretty warm and fuzzy from the start really!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back