Bumpy Pics for Everyone!!

My bump photo
What do you all think had so many different opinions some saying I'm so small for how many weeks and some commenting how big I am

Attachments

• IMG_5138.JPG
    IMG_5138.JPG
    252.3 KB · Views: 37
They keep putting me forward and back but as it stands they recon I'm ahead three days so I am 18+6 now... Really hard belly somedays I think it's going to be a big first baby haha

Attachments

• DSC_0002.jpg
    DSC_0002.jpg
    506 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
It's really unusual for them to be changing your dates after the dating scan Honeybear, wonder what they're playing at �� Any particular reason you keep getting re-scanned? Babies have growth spurts at different times so I wouldn't get too fixated on how many days they say you are at any one scan.. I had a scan yesterday and some measurements put me days ahead and some days behind.. they should be sticking to your due date from your dating scan! x

Yes I agree with katek hun, when I went to my scan they didn't even mention putting me forward and back. I think they took measurements but nothing about moving forward or back. My due date is still Feb 16th. Not sure why they are doing that. It'll just get real confusing as babies grow at different rates etc. Xx

My bump photo
What do you all think had so many different opinions some saying I'm so small for how many weeks and some commenting how big I am

You look about right hun, a bit smaller then me but I think I'm fatter then you. Lmao!! Xx

Yes you look lovely Bethany - you certainly don't look big! There is no real normal so don't let the comments get to you :) Some days I feel massive and others I actually feel quite small - depends on where baby is and how she's laying xx

He ladies well my dating scan said I was 11+2 so I don't know why they keep changing it my midwife appointment put me back four days and then epu scan said I was measuring three days ahead.
Due date was 14th March so I'm thinking baby was growing
I keep having scans as bleeding and pains xx

21 weeks :)

Attachments

• Snapchat-5260477812331694842.jpg
    Snapchat-5260477812331694842.jpg
    277.4 KB · Views: 42
a017e4f8ebb0ae5edb55c9b328db33ba.jpg

22 week bumpage!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Looking beautiful ladies :) You are so lovely and neat Luratraloora! I have a little poppy out belly button too, I love it! xx

Wonderful photos ladies. I can really feel tummy stretching now xx

Wow some of you have very impressive bumps, I still feel like I just look fat, not yet really a pregnancy bump yet although once it popped out with my last pregnancy it didn't stop growing and felt huge at the end!

My 23 week 'bumpie' Xx

Attachments

• IMG_5160.jpg
    IMG_5160.jpg
    511.1 KB · Views: 43
Taken last night on holiday 19+4

Attachments

• DSC_0056.jpg
    DSC_0056.jpg
    498.1 KB · Views: 38
Aww lovely pics! What a wonderful bump! Well bumps lol xx

I swear my bump just looks fat still. You ladies have such nice obvious bumps xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back