Bumps dropped a bit

Olive

Reaction score
Yippee! He's def dropped a bit, even though not sure it shows much lol. OH said he's "less under your boobs" lol and I'm currently in the bath and when I stretch out my boobs actually unstick from my bump! Lol! They've been permanently attached for weeks :pompom:

X

yay! not long to go now :) its so exciting. It will be your labour watch before we know it ;) xx

I hope so ladies :friends: As long as he's ok to come out, I'm ready (I think lol). It's really gone up a notch this pregnancy malarkey the past week. Am feeling it big time! Ready to meet our little man now.

Bet he's overdue though ;)

Xxx

hehe, i'm glad to hear you say your feeling ready, i'm doubting i will ever feel ready :)

I hope hes not overdue, have a good feeling for you though.

xx

Thanks hun :hug: You'll be at this stage before you know it! :love: We'll have to meet up maybe when the lo's are here. Xx

That would be lovely :love: i am finding time is flying now, thought it never would when tri1 was dragging along. xx

I know it's strange isn't it?!

Sometimes it feels like its gone slowly - "summer" :roll: feels like ages ago - but then moving over to tri 3 feels like yesterday.

Xx

Hmm my last pic was bare bump so hard to tell!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1325288375.145831.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1325288375.145831.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 14
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1325288388.979465.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1325288388.979465.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 13
Fingers crossed it won't be to long now, keep us posted Hun, can Defo see a belly drop ;)

Ooh eeeeep! Yay glad you can. Was walking round kitchen munching on dry frosted shredded wheat as you do at half 5 :roll: and felt a bit twingey. Don't think coming yet but def think something's changing. X

Lol I think our ones must like being squished in! Either that or they're big :shock: I can't see me having a proper low bump at all. It was really itchy at the bottom end last night though. Xx

Welcome to the uncomfortable bit! I thought it would be great when bump dropped, no more heartburn or sore ribs, but I still got all that plus stretch marks, itching, and a very squished bladder! xx

I've had bladder probs for a while now so if they get worse I better wear a nappy!! Lol. I'm getting hardcore heartburn with certain things (esp OJ!). The one new thing is the itching. I've not really had it before now but last night scratchy scratch scratch!

Still think he's got some way to go.

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back