bumpers!!!!

daisy33

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I am very stressed as every morning my son has got himself into the most strangest position and has his arms and legs hanging out of the cot. But so badly he is twisted and i am worried he may break them. He also keeps smashing his head on the bars of the cot. When i get him out he is really upset as he has really hurt himself.

My concern is about bumpers, as it is suggested now not to use them. Do you use them? Are they safe? At the moment my 5 month old Harrison is doing more damage without them. But am worried about putting them on?

Any advice very welcomed!!!!

Paula

Jacob has just started doing the same thing, he woke up crying at 5 this morning because he'd bashed his head off the cot bars, he had his arm stuck through them too :roll:

I don't use the cot bumpers, i've heard that once the baby starts moving around in the cot you need to take them off because they are a suffocation risk. I'm not sure there is anything that we can do to stop our LO's hurting themselves on the bars to be honest.

What does everyone else do?

I woke up at 5am this morning and ellie was giggling & squealing away to herself in the cot :roll: :lol: so I had a look and she had both her legs hanging through the bars looking up at the cot mobile, she'd almost done a 360 :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back