Bump really sore?

charlotteheys85

Reaction score
My bump is really sore, feels constantly swollen, OH sometimes lyes on my tummy but if he comes near it, i flinch.. hurts so much..

any ideas? xx

I remember the skin got more sensitive as it stretched - is it that kind of sore? :hug: :hug: :hug:

Yeh I remember my belly getting sore when it got bigger! It felt constantly bruised but it was because of the skin stretching!
If its too uncomfortable tell the DP or MW though hun! Thats what they are there for! :D :hug:

its not the skin which feels sore,

this is only way i can try explain lol.. when your really desperate for a wee, like really really, and your belli hurts soo much, and even after going for a wee it feels bruised?

its like that, apart from i dont need a wee, i go every time i need one etc.. xx

Hmm not sure, could LO be having a growth spurt and the ligaments are stretching again??

Ask your MW if it bothers you hun :hug:

i dont think its anything to worry about, just abit painful... but not a pain for concern if that maes sense.. lil bubs is still kicking away hehe..

seing M/W on 19th will mention it to her then.. thx girls xx

funny you should post this because my bump is kiling me today!! I think it's just a growth spurt because bean is dancing around in there like it's going out of fashion!!

It's started in bed this morning when I got a really sharp pain in my right side and it's just carried on from there. I'm trying to have a day chiling out and doing nothing because if it is the muscles/ligaments I don't want to pull them and make it worse.

Yeh.. my lil bubs is more active too.. maybe there stretching our insides out, to make more room.. the cheeki lil things hehe..

dreading these stretch marks appearing.. worth it tho hehe..

we'll both post a pic soon with a huge bump difference.. hehe xx :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back