another boob thread

Layla

Reaction score
hi guys

the boob threads made me make this one, i prob should have posted in the ones that are about now, but its a slightly diffrent matter,

my mipples are really painful, even clothes touchcing them makes me jump and flinch, if i roll over in bed at night and the quilt happens to rest on them, its hurts that much that it makes me wake up.

sorry, very embrassing topic, but i never had this on my othr two so i guess im looking for reasureance that nothing is wrong.
my OH hates it coz he cant get near me at teh mo, even a hug makes me flinch lol

Hiya Layla

Dont panic, mine are exactly the same !!! The worst one is when the towel after a shower scrapes across them....EWWWWWWW.

Think I wil take someone elses advice on here and a few weeks before the baby is due start putting some of the nipple cream on.

Ragna xxxxxxxx

My nipples have suddenly grown in the past fortnight which has made them tender, but also very ITCHY! :cry: :cry:

I am using palmers oil for itchy skin in pregnancy and I am hoping that it is safe for the nipples as well as tummy

I might consider getting some lanolin cream instead though

Ragna said:
Hiya Layla

Dont panic, mine are exactly the same !!! The worst one is when the towel after a shower scrapes across them....EWWWWWWW.

yes!! lol also, might be TMI but sorryu got to be said, when me and Oh are in bed, if he cuddles up behind me and knocks the, i scream so he getting scared to touch me now in case he hurts me, bless him.

Sarah, whats lanolin cream?

Hiya
I've had the same problem, but recently started using Lansinoh Nipple Ointment. Quite expensive, but absolutely BRILLIANT!!!
It's availalbe at Boots and costs £9.99 for a good sized tube. It was also my lifesaver whilst breastfeeding my daugther. You can kiss away cracked nipples with this product.
Try it!!
Emilia x

Cheers, will look out for that.

I went to get mesured today for new bras, i was a 38D, the lady said im now a 42DD, im horrified!!!!!

of course i dont mind being DD but a 42?! i find that hard to belive as im wearing a 38D bra now, yes im poping out of it a bit, but round the back it seems to fit fine.

I feel really frumpy now :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back