• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

bump pics :)

laura dec 1988

Reaction score
:wave:

Im posting this in 3rd tri even though these pics were taken at 26's weeks.

I think im one of the only ones who hasnt posted bumpy pics yet, so although there not up to date...there here lol.

Iv had a growth spurt since this, hense the recent growth scans and things, but i love my bump its still neat like this just bigger :) ill take sum new ones and post them soon....

xxx

Attachments

• 164.jpg
    164.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 31
  • 163.jpg
    163.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 28
  • 162.jpg
    162.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 27
lovely round bump there mrs! My bump is horrid, really low and pointy, thats why i never post pics :lol: love your ink too :) xx

lovely pic i cant wait till my big bump comes :preg: lol

Gorge photos! Wish I had have took ones like these! Lovely bump xxx

Thats a beautiful bump! I hope mine goes all nice and round like yours :) !!

What does your tat say Laura? I would love one with lots of writing but my imagination isn't up to much :lol: x

my tattoo says:

Yesturday is history
Tomorrow is a mystery
Today is a...gift.

When my OH went to Iraq for the first time that was the sayin that we always used, and i love it. Its something i apply to everyday life and ill drill the same into Evie when shes born, make the most of every single day

xxx

That is beautiful, and even more beautiful that it's something that means a lot to the both of you :) x

Thank you :) i always sed i wudnt get any tattoos unless they meant something to me...and now i have 5 lol and everyone has there own special meanin
xx

I have wanted a tat since I was 16 but said the exact thing.. And Odhrán is the only thing I am prepared to put on my body atm.. Want something different for him.. So any ideas welcome lol

thanks Amy :) luuuvvv my princess bump, shes going mad tonight my tummys all over :)

Well talking of tattoos..febmum, iv been racking my brain on were i can have Evies name when shes born.

Ill run u threw mine and the meanings of them :)

So i have the sayin on my ribs (on the pic)

From my neck goin down my back i have 5 stars....i had this as my eldest sister lost 5 children in 18 months....2 of which she had to give birth to at over 35 weeks. The rest all died in her tummy between 15 and 27 weeks. So as im so close to her, that was my tribute to the 5 little stars that she lost.

Then on my right foot i have a shooting star which again is when my OH was on tour in either Iraq or Afghan he always use to tell me to look into the sky and find the brightest star and thats the one he wud be looking at too...that was our way to connect and think of eachother.

Then on my right hip i have "only god can judge me" which is a sayin of my Grans that i swear by also. Im not the most religious person but if anyone can or has the right to judge me its "god" who ever the god may be.

Then on the bottom of my back i have a symbol which now makes me laugh as when i was 16 i ran away from home for 4 days , got the tattoo and got drunk lol after a huge row with my dad. Looking back now its a memory i love as that day brought me and my family so much closer together.

so they all mean something. I dunno were i can have evies name though yet im stuck lol

xx

Lol, You love tattoo's as much as me. Love yours and their meanings!!

i have my OH's name on my leaft wrist, Jacobs name on my right, kierans name on my back and a dolphin on my thigh. Feck knows where i am going to Lucas' name.

I love the meaning of the shooting star tat, so sweet xx

I was always quite against tattoos, I don't know why, but one morning just before Brandon's 1st birthday I woke up and decided to have "Brandon" tattoo'd on my back :)

And now I need to get another one soon :lol:

So jealous of your bump missy, it's gorgeous!!! x

Attachments

• Brandon.jpg
    Brandon.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads