Bump moving up and down

l_maclean

Reaction score
Some people have been telling me my bump looks smaller and some days I think its dropped, then the next day I have a bum tucked so high in my ribs I struggle to sit upright!!

At mw last week bubs was head down and free, how do you know when it's properly dropped? Anyone else going up and down??

I've not taken any bump pics so nothing to
Compare.

Xxx

Pip keeps moving up and down. My 33 and 34 week pics in the bumpy section definately show it!

Forgot to take my pic last night so will get DH to do it tonight. Pip was head down but not engaged when I had my mw yesterday.

Think it's quite common for them to move up and down x

Thanks larly. Was getting kinda frustrated thinking 'yes she's down' - then suddenly decides nope I'm not ready and bounces all the way back up again. Lol

Xxx

Mine moves up and down too. I was engaged at 1 midwife appointment, then free at the next. Sometimes I can get the palm of one hand under my ribs before I'm touching a bump, sometimes it's right up there. Such a tease!!!

Last edited:
Yeah mine keeps goin up and down too just hoping shes down when i go into labour lol

Pip is constantly moving up and down. Yesterday he was up, today he is down!

Last edited:
mine always seems to be fairly low, i get kiked in the ribs but never as painful as the pressure on my cervix since babys head went down there. she dosent seem to want to mve up and down, just pummels me from where she is

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back