Bumbo recall

EllieG

Reaction score
Just wondered if anyone else knew of this? Freya doesnt like hers, so if I can take it back for a refund then great!! Apparently it is due to 28 serious cranial injuries, after a bumbo was put on a raised surface then the child fell out and on to the floor :(
Common sense tells you not too but would be happy to return mine for full refund

oooh really?

do you need the box though?

Aw nevermind.

Brody hated his too and flung himself right out of it. Luckily I only ever put him on the carpet :lol:

same with damon, he wont sit in it - i dont even know why im bothering to save it incase this baby likes it :shakehead: :shakehead:

Some babies love them don't they, I'm saving mine too :?

Thanks for that, did a googlie search and there were some posts on various forums of people who had returned and got a refund, but the bumbo site are saying no refunds :(, it is an american site though, wonder if it is different over here (or am i being very thick?) :)

Don't diss the bumbo :talkhand: !

Evie loved hers and I found it a godsend - she is soooo nosey it meant she could sit up and watch what was going on around her, kept her entertained for hours.

Really commonsense surely says you don't put them on a raised surface in anything where they're not strapped in :roll: Its always someone elses fault..... :roll:

oh did i miss read. i thought it was reported they were causing health problems.

Well, I'd heard that children fell out even when used on a flat surface, that's why I didn't get one. I got a Cushi Tush for my son in July and he absolutely loves it and it's sosafe........

Are they good though for encouraging lo back muscles to start supporting them?

Eefie hates his!
I thought it said on them not to put on raised surfaces? Common sence really!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back