Bullying..

I was bullied and it really affected my confidence, and still does to this day. I was bullied because I was very tall and skinny, because I had lived in Germany (so was obviously a nazi) and becasue my parents had cancer. A few years ago I was working in a shop and the girl who bullied me came in, and I was physically sick and shaking - she ironically didn't recognise me. Bullying ruins lives, and if either child is bullied I would do whatever it took to protect them, even if it meant taking them out of school if they could not assure me of her safety. I hate meeting new people, I hate being judged and I hate being in new situations.

If either turns out to be a bully (the girl who bullied me came from a good home, she was just an evil power hungry bitch) then I will tell them about my experiences and make sure they apologise face to face to the one they are bullying. Thery will also be grounded for a long time.

I used to live in a fairly rough area and got bullied- I had things stolen,kids used to chase me and hit me, once about 5 boys older than me followed me home and spat on me etc...not very nice. The reason for this was that 90% of the people on the estate where we lived were thick as bricks,whereas my father has a university education and my mum is not unintelligent. I was (and still am) a complete bookworm so i had quite an advanced vocabulary for my age. I wasn't exactly timid,but I didn't like violence. My mum went to the school loads of times and they did all they could,but the kids wouldn't leave me alone.

Now I'm very anti-violence but sometimes you just have to. Let's just say i took matters into my own hands and those kids never bothered me again.

Then I went to grammer school, and it all started again,this time it was girl's locker room stuff-you know...mean bitchy things. At that point however,I just didn't care.

Willow won't be a bully because I will raise her properly to be a nice,decent person :lol:

When I was little I used to play with a girl who tried to bully a little. We had a like/dislike friendship all the way through primary school, then secondry school. We ended up fighting in the playground when we were 14. She never bothered me again.

Another girl in secondry school tried to bully me, to begin with I was really upset, then something again came over me and I had it out with her making her (hard girl :roll: ) cry. She never bothered me after that either.

Oh and I was bullied in a different way by ex husband, I finally stood up to him, had him arrested and finally walked out on him and nope he hasn't bothered me since.

I just thought that I would mention, the first girl I have spoken about came from a pretty disfunctional home. She told me things about her dad which were pretty bad.
The second girl had a mum who was an alcoholic and she too came from quite a disfunctional home.
My ex had a bully for a father, who used to hit him and his brother with a leather belt and his dad treated his mum like dirt!

If I ever here that Daniels bullying anyone I will definately put a stop to it asap. If I hear that he is being bullied, just like lou has said, I too will support him.

lou said:
Actually after reading shells post it reminded me that we often overlook the teachers don't we, and they can be just as nasty and bully the children as much as the kids bully eachother.

Mason's teacher called him a cry baby the other week cos they were trying to force him to have facepaint for the nativity and he just doesn't DO facepaint.

I asked her about it after and she denied it, but I could totally believe it.

Mason WILL NOT be a bully, that's all there is to it, I would come down so hard on him if I ever found out he had started. I wouldn't tolerate him being bullied either, and if I had to confront parents I would in a second, my son's wellbeing means a hundred times more than making a twat out of myself in the playground.

Urchin said:
lou said:
Actually after reading shells post it reminded me that we often overlook the teachers don't we, and they can be just as nasty and bully the children as much as the kids bully eachother.

Mason's teacher called him a cry baby the other week cos they were trying to force him to have facepaint for the nativity and he just doesn't DO facepaint.

I asked her about it after and she denied it, but I could totally believe it.

Mason WILL NOT be a bully, that's all there is to it, I would come down so hard on him if I ever found out he had started. I wouldn't tolerate him being bullied either, and if I had to confront parents I would in a second, my son's wellbeing means a hundred times more than making a tw*t out of myself in the playground.

I couldn't agree more. I would've had a quiet word in that teachers ear :wink: How dare she call him anything! Nobody messes with our Mason :x I bet he thought she was an old cow :lol: actually he probably has more respect, unlike her :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back