Bulky womb ?

liongirlsroar

Reaction score
Hi had scan today and they described my womb as bulky any ideas what they mean ? I am due AF sunday but lining was 8mm and they think i have retained fluids/product from mc seeing doc tomorrow to see what they gonna do, am really scared i wont get AF for all the wrong reasons of course ill be over the moon if im late for the right reasons thou but im not feeling lucky

Hope everything works out for you and that it's only positive news.
Hugs x

Have you taken any recent pregnancy tests? Are you still getting positives from your m/c?

I've never heard the term bulky womb before.

I would have assumed that it meant that your uterus lining was thicker than expected, but the sources that i can find indicate that 8mm is on the low end of the normal range - so thinner rather than thicker. The normal range is 8mm-13mm for implantation.

I can only think that they mean that it has an irregular thickness that they can only put down to your recent mc.

I don't know if it would look "bulky" in a new pregnancy.

Sorry i can't be more help :(

Last edited:
Good luck at the docs, and try not to worry Im sure it will all be ok :)

hi thanks for the replies guyz, yea went to docs and they said bulky just means a bit dense in appearence coz i have a couple of fybroids and some fluid in there ? they dont know what it is thou ! they think it will sort itself out when i have period, which has just arrived :-( although i am really hoping it gets me back to normal so i will be able to ttc with a better chance of it working so hears hoping for this month fingers crossed again he also thinks im worrying too much its so hard not to thou dont you think...?

It is always hard not to worry and no matter how people try to rationalise it for you, it's just not that simple.

It sounds logical to me that your period will fix it though so good luck for next cycle :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back