Bugaboo Gecko

ChocolateBill

Reaction score
is now discontinued :(
I'd finally decided between the Gecko and Cameleon, only to read on the Bugaboo site, The Gecko is no more.
Im not spending that sort of money on it now, so it looks like I have to go for the Cameleon and start over again choosing a colour!

ive got the frog, and even though they stopped making it ages ago... i can still buy all the assesories online. i prefer the gecko to the newer one.

Hi hon, I've got the chameleon and love it to bits. Its the best buggy I've used and I've tried a few.

I got it in the dark grey base with the sand fabric - don't go for the sand as it gets really filthy! The grey base looks great with most colours, but my favourite has to be the red fabric. Looks really yummy and is suitable for boys and girls. Don't be tempted to buy the matching bag, its rubbish and really flimsy.

Hope this helps

Xxx

Thanks angelfairy :D
I know I want the dark Grey base, Not sure about the other fabrics until I've seen them better.
I've lost count of the number of buggies ive had over the past 4 years, I've always wanted a Bug, now I can afford it, im treating myself (and my baby of course :lol: ) I must have had about 10. All cheap looking rubbish. I've just sold my Quinny Buzz 2007 because i found it way too heavy (12+kg)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back