bugaboo V's Quinny

ella

Reaction score
I think I have decided on one of these - I love the simplicity, and they are light and I will need to lift a buggy in and out of the car a lot. However I prefer the bugaboo - only because a) the pram is more comfy and b) the buggy is a good bit bigger and would fit a child for longer - however where I live there is a special offer on Quinny and the prices are

Quinny - 450 for pram, buggy, car seat (pram is free basically)
Bugaboo - 700 for pram, buggy and car seat

I dont think the difference could possibly be worth it? Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks!

Personally i LOVE quinny buzz's.

I think that bugaboos are completely overpriced.

Hauck infinity/first wheels/ mothercare maui, are just as good and a third of the price....

I wouldnt personally even consider buying a pram from a shop.

Go on ebay.

You can even get them brand new on ebay!!!!

ive seen brand new COMPLETE quinny buzz packages go for 275/300 delivered!!!

Hope this helps.

We ordered our Bugaboo Chameleon at the Baby Show - £599 and got the car seat thrown in for free. We still had to buy the base for the car seat (£90), but got the car seat adaptors (so it fits on the bugaboo) and parasol thrown in for free. We were always going to have either the Bugaboo or the Quinny Buzz - I wanted something as light as possible as I have a 4x4 and have had shoulder surgery. We preferred the Bugaboo as it is a 4-wheeler, and had a better range of colour choices (we've gone for black & red). Ours arrives on 1st Oct, so will let you know more then about what's it's like :D

ps - one of my best friends went for the Quinny Buzz and is absolutley thrilled with it as well :D

I really wanted a Bugaboo but ended up getting the icandy apple which is FANTASTIC. Just like the bugaboo but cheaper and also you can use the carrycot for overnight sleeping which you can't do with the Bugaboo.
http://www.icandyuk.com/apple.htm

We have a Cameleon and love it. I know a lot of people think it's overpriced but it really is very comfortable and will last as it is suitable for an older child too. It's lightweight and all the tailored fabrics are machine washable. I personally also really like the look of it too. My friend has a Quinny Buzz and loves it, she hasn't had any problems with it except for one time when she caught her finger quite badly when folding it down - apparently this happens a lot according to the lady in John Lewis ??

Hope you love your pram whichever you choose :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back