Bugaboo Prams

marley

Reaction score
Hey girls,

I really gonna show my lack of baby knowledge here...lol

This is the pram i want:

http://www.mothercare.com/Bugaboo-C...r_1_17&nodeId=42768041&sr=1-17&qid=1302027720

Now can someone tell me, how long id be able to use this pram for? I can see it turns into a stroller. However, i'm not sure how long baby will be able to use it for, because it looks so small.....

Am i being seriously dumb?

Anyone who has one id be interested to hear your experiences!

Thanks girls x

I have the frog which is a similar size and its actualy quite big Maisie looks tiny in it ! Bugaboos are deffiantly worth the money i have the old design and love it, it's really light weight ! x

Maisie in the frog at 2 months her feet aren't at the bottom

Attachments

• Camera pics 289.jpg
    Camera pics 289.jpg
    235.4 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
My friend had the same one as that and her tell 3 year old still fits in it fine.. she loves it.

Looks a nice pram. You will probably use the pram part till you baby is sitting up then maybe move to buggy part for a year or so. Think it depends on your lifestyle, I had something similar (altho a long time ago!) and hardly used pram part because it was a pain to get in the car. I used the buggy loads though until my daughter was about 18 months then switched to a small stick buggy. Long as you think your lifestyle through and what will work for you and try the pram in the shop as well. Are you going for the light colour? I've def got to chose something dark as I go on lots of muddy dog walks!

ahhh Monkei is that a hello kitty hood? where did you get that from.. your baby looks so cute inside!

Sarah, the dog point is important cause i have a choc lab puppy, who needs walking, but i reckon ill just wear a harness for walks.

Thanks for the comments girls, i reckon ill go into the shop and then i can get a better feel for it. If it turns into a buggy and i can use it when LO is a toddler then thats a bonus. Otherwise tis a lot of money to spend!

Thanks girls x

You can use it intil about 3 years old, they are really good, my friend has one. I want the new one - they called it Donkey :)

lol i think they look cool, i don't like prams ive looked at so many and these jumped out of me!!

Thanks girls, if they last until LO is 3, ill definately be buying one! x

I got it from a lady on fb she makes loads of different designs I also have the liner when she goes into the pushchair :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back