Just made first purchase for the little lady!

Laura_C

Reaction score
.... And I am mega happy!! Won a Bugaboo Cameleon in Pink and Charcoal for £295!!! Carrycot, stroller everything! Think I'll just need a footmuff now :)

Absolutely chuffed too bits looks like it's in excellent condition, comes with lots of extras like parasol, car seat adapters, travel bag etc. My MIL is very impressed with my eBaying skills, it's the first time I've ever bid on anything and I snook in a cheeky bid with 20 secs to go!!

Me very happy :) :)

That's REALLY good!!

I got a bugaboofrog off ebay and that was £200 so you did really well cos the frog was ancient lol!!!!

I wish I'd got the cam!

Congrats! I want a cameleon too, maybe i should look on the ebay as well.

EBay is fab isn't it! We got our pram off there with cat seat etc for 200 but over 600 in shop! Def worth it x

Def check out eBay some good deals on Cameleon's to be had on there! P&P is costing 39.99 but it's worth it as it's such a good deal :)

Been looking at new prams and they are such a rip off, just need to get a Maxi Cosi car seat and I'm good to go with the travel system :)

:yay: Love it!

Im crap with ebay but sounds like you did well :D x

I got a maxi cosi car seat with adpters for camelein from a friend for 15 quid, i know she has barely used it so need to get a pram now.

Bargain hun!
I did a sneaky bid tonight for a wooden changing unit ;)

Well Bugaboo has arrived and it's lovely!! :)

Exactly as described, it's immaculate - can't believe I got such a bargain :) can't believe how quick delivery was as well!!

As if you couldn't tell I'm a very happy lady!

Well done babe!! I LOVE sneaking in to auctions and stealing the item mwahahahah!!!

We've gone for the mothercare my4 coz it goes from pram to pushchair without having to change the seat etc

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back