Bugaboo cameleon 3, honest opinions???

Same here, we got a great deal on nursery furniture, saved loads on it so we are able to pay bit extra else where :) x

I dont think you will find people who think the same on.this thread Pippa :) My husband was against it until.we went to look at prams and test drive them. He was adamant we were.getting a Cameleon ( extendable handle means he can drive it too cause he is quite tall). Nothing came close to it really and i.have.tried a few. If you have the money, why not? There are more expensive prams out there too

Tapatalking so cant see signatures

I have an iCandy so can't comment on aBugaboo but it looks lovely!! Really like the all black.

My husband is adverse to anything expensive and is generally against brand inflation but after looking at different prams the iCandy ticked all the boxes. I use it every day despite having and using my car (we live out in the sticks).

I really would focus on what meets your needs. Yep there are cheaper brands but when you are using setting day in day out you have to like it. Xx

I had an icandy with h and I wished I had got the chameleon tbh, my icandy is 16 months old and looks really used wereas my friend has a second hand chameleon and still looks perfect! I have ordered a donkey for the twins. It is expensive but you can tell the difference between the donkey and the cheaper alternatives, I know I will be using it for years and years to come!
Xxx

I deffo didn't buy mine for the designer label, if I'm honest I hesitated for quite some time because (dare I say) it's a bit common :oooo: in so much as where I live (near knopk) every buggy is a bugaboo all sorts push them round and it honestly put me right off!

So I can tell u for sure I bought it in the end coz I couldn't deny how great it is compared to others.

We got a discount on ours so paid about £750 and its on eBay now at 350 (hopefully get 450) so well worth it!! X

Just to add my listing just finished at £550!! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368994606.325104.jpg

And this buggy was bought in December 2011!!

Lol at your username! I'm impressed at the price! Nice !

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk 2

woop woop, hopefully i.will.be able to get reasonable price for my ltd edition too.

Be careful buying prams online, I saw on tv someone bought a bugaboo and it was fake- even had fake id number. She lost £600! X

tapatalking x

Lol at your username! I'm impressed at the price! Nice !

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk 2

Haha Lou I have no idea why I went for that name!! I used to have a dog called Ben...why did I put my name in front of it lol?? X

woop woop, hopefully i.will.be able to get reasonable price for my ltd edition too.

Yea I'm really pleased, thought it would go for about 450 so 550 is fantastic! It's in great condition tho :)

I'm gonna miss it tho boo hoo xx

I told you Pos!!!

I knew you'd get a good price for it.

We won't be selling ours for a good few years BUT I am hopeful we'll be able to get a good price back. Our model was only released in September 2012 and there is hardly any on sale on Ebay [as obviously people have bought them to use for the time being]

Even if I didn't get any back I am so happy with the pram I wouldn't care.

I may keep it as a shopping trolley when I know I am now having any more kids :lol: :lol:

xxxxxxxxx

I told you Pos!!!

I knew you'd get a good price for it.

We won't be selling ours for a good few years BUT I am hopeful we'll be able to get a good price back. Our model was only released in September 2012 and there is hardly any on sale on Ebay [as obviously people have bought them to use for the time being]

Even if I didn't get any back I am so happy with the pram I wouldn't care.

I may keep it as a shopping trolley when I know I am now having any more kids :lol: :lol:

xxxxxxxxx

I was so scared coz it stayed at 350 until the last 30 seconds and then shot up :yay:

I'm sure u will deffo get a good price! Worth keeping it in good condition if you can xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back