Bug Jam

mermaid

Reaction score
Had a really cool wknd at Bug Jam in Northants! Did anybody here go?

Ah you've made me all nostalgic now!

we used to go every year. years ago now. used to have such a fab time.

we had a couple of bugs and a bus, all gone now :( . Bug Jam was always my fave show - does fire force still run?

glad you had a good time!

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

VW Bug Jam is at Santa Pod Raceway, Northants Budge. Run to the Sun is at Newquay, do you mean that one?

Ah Em, you are missing out! Not sure about fire force? I absolutely love the jet car demos! There were some wicked cars racing yesterday and just blew me away. Gets the adrenaline pumping doesn't it!

Wow, takes me back about 10 years, went for few years with my ex hubbie and a gang of VW enthusiasts....we met through VW club (only thing we had in common really-hence he is now my ex :rotfl: )

My claim to fame is twice at Bug Jam I have slept through The Prodigy playing TWICE!!!...Was so tired from the night before, had a nap before their gig and woke up the next day!!! Not ONCE but TWO years on the run!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :shock:

Used to have a 1972 blue bug, and ex had a left hand drive 65 bug...I still love them now but my days of camping in a field of noisy party makers has long gone :cry:

We have a 71 camper and sleep in that! It is a luxury compared to a tent isn't it! I hate sleeping in tents. Did it once when we first went to Bug Jam about 5 years ago!

Ah it was fun back then but we kinda grew out of it, gave my bug to a 17 year old lad to do up and have fun in like i did (in sore need of some love and attention and i didnt have the time anymore). i now prefer cars with aircon (and no quarter lights dont count!) and heating that works!

Fire force was the name of one of the jet cars (think it was yellow!) spent many hours getting sunburnt on that bank.

xxxxxxxxxxx

Glad you had a great time...its hard not to hey????
My dad restores VW's he's just doing a black '54 oval, said it is for me when it is eventually done (he's a perfectionist, so will take years, its a shell!)
My Dream car is Cream Karmann Ghia mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back