I dont *believe* it!!!

Minime

Reaction score
DD has only been in school 2 days and she's come home sick, within an hour I'm throwing up too. Got that bloody norovirus AGAIN!!!

I dont come into much contact with anybody outside the house and this pregnancy I've come down with colds, norovirus twice now, headaches galore!! With eefie I worked on a bloody hospital ward full of SICK PEOPLE and only ever got one mild bug!!! :shakehead:

I thought you could only get the Norovirus once? like most virus' you get the antibodies to prevent you getting the same strain again. That is what i have been told anyway.

Nope, I thought you had 14 weeks immunity, thats wrong too. Apparantly you CAN get it again.

Minime said:
Nope, I thought you had 14 weeks immunity, thats wrong too. Apparantly you CAN get it again.

I had that twice in 3 weeks...

Fooking awful

*big hugsssss* :hug:

think OH has that now so i know it must be aweful!!! :hug: :hug:

(just a quick question about it...is it just sickness, fever, really bad stomach pains, and headaches?)

Sarah&LJ said:

(just a quick question about it...is it just sickness, fever, really bad stomach pains, and headaches?)

Yeah thats the first few days, then you have diahorrea for a few days, well i did anyway :?

lozzi said:
Sarah&LJ said:

Yeah thats the first few days, then you have diahorrea for a few days, well i did anyway :?

think hes gone to work today now...wish he hadnt if he has!!!
i think im starting with it today now...got the runs (tmi) and stomach and head aches

lozzi said:
Minime said:

I had that twice in 3 weeks...

Fooking awful

*big hugsssss* :hug:

Oh great, i did NOT know that! My eldest is bound to pick it up again, she picks everything up going! :evil:

Oh no :hug: :hug: I really hope you feel better soon.How long does it usually last for? the being sick that is?

My biggest fear is being sick :( I haven't had a bug for years (have been sick a few times recently but nothing too bad) and the norovirus scares me the most :( and now we have Harrison & he's mixing with other children at nursery one of us is bound to catch it :(

hope you feel better soon - I think the headache was the worst - couldn't keep down painkillers to make it go away :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back