Bubba's fave kicking spot!

SarahCarps2be

Reaction score
Thought it would be a nice little topic!

Where is your Bubba's fave spot for kicking you!?

Mine seems to love my left side at the moment, and he also kicks me in my butt!

I've been getting kicks towards the back! Strangest feeling ever. She likes kicking to the left of my belly button most lol xxxx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I've been getting kicks towards the back! Strangest feeling ever. She likes kicking to the left of my belly button most lol xxxx

Yeah same here.
Every now and again I get a little twitch in my bumhole HAHA! And I know it's not me!!! It feels sooo strange!

Amazing though isn't it!

I started a familiar thread so keen to hear myself. :)

I keep getting them in my fanny/cervix so she/he loves to lie low. What was interesting was that on my US notes it said baby was breech so I've got someone tap dancing on my bits :)

xxx

I started a familiar thread so keen to hear myself. :)

I keep getting them in my fanny/cervix so she/he loves to lie low. What was interesting was that on my US notes it said baby was breech so I've got someone tap dancing on my bits :)

xxx

Mine's breech too, from my 20 week scan, they said he was breech :p.
this is why we get kicks in our foof and bums then :dance:

Yeah same here.
Every now and again I get a little twitch in my bumhole HAHA! And I know it's not me!!! It feels sooo strange!

Amazing though isn't it!

I keep getting a twitch there too!!! It's freeky!! lol :bum:
Feels like someone's flickin' me :shock:

Yeah same here.

Amazing though isn't it!

I keep getting a twitch there too!!! It's freeky!! lol :bum:
Feels like someone's flickin' me :shock:

Yeah thats it lol. Well strange!! :D.

Wouldn't change it for the world though!

Hahahah why hasn't anyone told us about this before?!!! I always expected feeling in my tummy and ribs but wouldn't change it either. Just glad they let me know they're still there xx

Same here, I always expected the kicking to be all over my belly!
But it starts off low down and then I randomly keep getting kicked in the arse and bladder!
Lovely things!! :p

My baby mainly kicks my left but she does kick all over the place.
She hates when I lie on my left though, she goes nuts when I'm on my left and kicks me like crazy til I move, then she settles.

Over the past couple of weeks, she's been either punching or kicking my foof too. Which isn't too pleasant lol x

She keeps kicking my floo!!

Shes kicking me atm and its just above my belly button. She does like to kick or get her foot up in my ribs on the right hand side! little bugger! x

I am the same as a lot of u ladies left hand side and in the wotsit! Lol!!
The other day I totally felt like baby was trying to dig a wee hole on the left hand side of my belly button my step daughter was feeling baby kick n we couldn't believe how near the skin it felt was very funny!!! Xxx

I've just started to feel movements and its all on my left side :)

Cant wait for proper kicks.

I feel like I have a foot in my foof most of the time!

Everytime I get a kick, I feel like I'm going to wet myself :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back