• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Brushing teeth!

pilkers

Reaction score
How the hell do you brush your LO's teeth??????????

Evie is a freakin nightmare :lol: :lol: :lol: I've tried brushing them myself, tried giving her the toothbrush, let her watch me clean mine etc etc.

She just won't entertain it at all :doh: :doh:

Do you have a special method? Do you use anything on the toothbrush??

HELP!!!!

I just started brushing Luke's bottom 2 this week and he loves it. I just stick the brush in his mouth and brush gently, then I give him the brush and let him suck on it and play :)

I give Imogen a brush, squeeze me and stephen in the bathroom and we all do it together. I only put a tiny piece of toothpaste on for her as its quite minty!
Shes not the easiest in the world but seeing everyone doing it helps a bit.

Maybe give her a brush that she can play with in general to get used too.

As soon as I get the toothbrush in his mouth, I start praising him. Yay well done Dan, good boy, yay! etc etc
Dan LOVES praise!
Once I'm done I let him do them and again start praising him.

Lol i open my mouth and go ARGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh and for some reason Ava copies so i quickly brush haha. Hard work tho we tried everything haha

Maddison doesnt mind having her teeth done, she occasionally fights it if she really wants to play or do something else but mostly sits and just lets me do them. I sing the aquafresh song when I do them :oops:

Oooh good thread! Ella's FINALLY cutting her first 2 teeth and she hates us fiddling with her mouth :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back