Brrrrrr!!

AgentM

Reaction score
Haven't the nights got chilly all of a sudden?! Do you have your heating on during the night or do you just tog up? I'm happy snuggling under a thick duvet with a scrummy pair of pj's, but I worry about Oliver. He has his sleeping bag, but I worry his arms with get chilly :doh:

Don't talk hun, I'm freezing and I've got the fire on :doh:

OMG it is sooooo cold!! I just went out to the garage to go in the freezer and it's proper Christmas cold out there!! :lol:

I have my heating on 24/7 i hate the cold!! When i get up at 5ish to give jake his feed i feel like i might just die from the cold!

I put long sleeved vests on Jake on a night. He has a sleeping bag too xx

Sam's in a long sleeved vest, PJs and a sleeping bag tonight... it's freezing. I don't mind our room being cold if I'm all tucked up under the duvet but I do worry about him. We've got a wood stove in the lounge so it's always so nice in here but we don't have the heating on all the time in the rest of the house. Just added another 3 hours on the timer tonight :cold:

I realise I wrote that as if I'm not worried about Toby :lol: ...he's in with us above the lounge so it's warmer in our room at the moment!

We just stupidly went for a walk on the beach with the dogs :rofl: it's bloody baltic out there! Our timer on our boiler is, however, knackered (such a shame) so the heating's pretty much on 24/7 just now...which is just as well.

Don't mind it being frosty or chilly but hate it when it's wet too (not today, first time in weeks) and refuse to be cold.

Warm socks - check. Big dressing gown - check. Husband to use as foot-warmer in bed - check :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back