Discharge, worried!

JoAnn&Aimee

Reaction score
I've been having a few worries today. While visiting my future in-laws for the day I felt like I had just had a period, you know that horrible 'trickly' feeling, so I went to the toilet and found quite a bit of white discharge in my pants. My pants are black and it was clearly showing. Since I didn't have a change of underwear (who would?!) all I could do was wipe it off. It happened 2 more times throughout the day and it was worrying me. I am now home and have gotten changed but I had to give my nether regions a good wash as it was smelling horrible with the discharge. What could it mean?

You could have a water infection or thrush hun. but if your worried give your m/w a call

I would agree with Sarah. Could be water infection, BV or thrush. Anything that would increase cervical mucus. If you speak to your midwife, she will probably arrange swabs and a urine test. The three things I mentioned above are common to pregnancy (and to women in general)....So, if caught early, nothing to worry about.

as long as it doesnt itch, smell or have any discolouration then it sounds completely normal to me hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: you'll be suprised how much it increases!! Invest in some panty liners :) Wait until you get Tri 3 knicker snot....thats just lovely :lol:

Seriously if you are worried though and it has any of the above ( smell, itch etc ) then its best checked out xxx

Ive had this the last couple of days hun but it doesnt smell/itch so im not worried as i had it early on in pregnancy and the midwife did a swab but it was clear and she said that it can happen when baby has a growth spurt or moving around alot. :)

Tillytots said:
Wait until you get Tri 3 knicker snot....thats just lovely :lol:

:shock: Sounds.... lovely!! :rotfl:

Thanks for all the replies. I just read in my What to Expect When You're Expecting book that 'increased white vaginal discharge' is normal at this stage. I thought I could get away from wearing panty liners for 9 months but clearly not! :lol:

Bless you, finally we can have 9 months of * good pants* but. . . . nooo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back