Brown discharge - 25 weeks

Apple2018

Reaction score
Hello there

I noticed when wiping brown discharge which was small in amount. Phoned my midwife and she advised me to contact her again if it occurs again, if i am bleeding, in pain etc. So just to monitor just now.
Anyone had this at 25 weeks or so? I had spotting and implantation bleeding early pregnancy.
Any advice appreciated.

Hello there

I noticed when wiping brown discharge which was small in amount. Phoned my midwife and she advised me to contact her again if it occurs again, if i am bleeding, in pain etc. So just to monitor just now.
Anyone had this at 25 weeks or so? I had spotting and implantation bleeding early pregnancy.
Any advice appreciated.
Brown blood is old blood, my midwife told me that it's usually nothing unless it's bright red and if you are cramping. She then asked if we had had intercourse and we did bd the night before the brownish discharge. I wouldn't worry about it but keep an eye on it!x

Hello there

Any advice appreciated.

Yup Kitana is right, they usually say not to fret if it is light and not bright red. But I would want to know what your midwife said when you had your check-up. How do you feel now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back