Britney Spears big comeback *found the clip*

little*red

Reaction score
has anyone seen the clip of her at the VMA's last night, making her big comeback?

omg! all i can say is she really shouldnt have bothered. It was rubbish. Im trying to find a clip of it but cant see one anywhere.

the only thing is, her body looked amazing (compared to how badly she let hereself go). All the american papers are saying shes fat :roll: , i dont think the majority of women look that good before having 2 kids never mind after.

Edit:found the clip

http://www.trooker.com/flashplay.aspx?id=2430

song was crap it was like she just walked around wat happened 2 her moves yo lol

Nic'n'Keeley said:
She looks really good tho

true, how did she manage that? Last time I saw her she was drunk and drugged up and looking totally out of shape.....

You can tell it's been a while since she performed! No way as good as she used to be! But I wished I looked like that before my son let alone after two babies!

Becksss said:

yeah is that her real hair or a wig? surely it wouldnt have grown that quickly, extensions maybe?

Anyway whatever it was she could have igven it a good wash before the show aswell :lol: .

you're right about the moves- she's either not healthy enough to do them as much as in the past, or due to drunkenness she doesn't have the co-ordination and would fall over. Right at the start, she sort of wobbles on her legs. :lol:

It takes a lot of people to lift her, when she gets lifted up in the vid :rotfl:

She doesn't look that bad and what extra weight she has (not for a normal lady, for a pop star I mean) sort of looks like puppy fat all over again. :) I think she will lose that.

She is raunchy you can't deny. The extra inches sort of make her look younger than she is too.

She does dance a bit amateurishly like one of us would in a club :rotfl:

She looked pissed :shock:

And sort of bored with the whole thing as though she didnt wanna be there.

Meh, Id still have her body :(

It's sad to think that that's what 12-year-old girls look up to, along with Fergie.
It makes me sad, really.

Hubby told me that she was offered Umbrella first as her comeback song.
But turned it down because she didn't like it :roll:

xSuzx

i agree she does have a good body,

but shes a mess,
she will never be what she used to be.
i think she should be looking after her kids personally. :shakehead:

id also like to add that she doing what she does best on there..

NOT WEARING ANY CLOTHES .

gets a job bitch

God she did look a bit wobbly thought she was gonna gob it lol, then looked a bit awkward with the moves lol, oh well I cant say much lol

xx

Can't say she's looking as good as she used to, and the song was pretty abismal, though considering the mess she made of herself, and the fact she's had kids then yeah fair play...

But she really needn't have bothered... lol

they just totally panned britney's 'performance' on channel 5 news :rotfl:

said

"it was her first major performance in 3 years- and it certainly showed" :rotfl:

and

"Britney attempted to mime to her song"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back