Britney Spears big comeback *found the clip*

Robyn_ said:
id also like to add that she doing what she does best on there..

NOT WEARING ANY CLOTHES .

gets a job bitch
That's what I was thinking, too. I mean, come on. Does she have no more self respect than that?
Just think what her children will think of her, when they grow up a little and see the crap she was doing!!!

Apparently she was crying afterwards cos she was really nervous and knows she messed it up.

And all the papers and stuff are saying she's overweight - she looked bloody good to me, do they not realise she's had 2 kids?!

Bloody crap, and more clothes needed, she looked like a Britney impersonator! Her dancing was stiff and I swear I saw Rhianna bitching about her in the audience!!!

Don't blame her turning down Umbrella though, its horrendous, although this one wasnt that much better.

She deffo wasn't looking her best...

Robyn_ said:
id also like to add that she doing what she does best on there..

NOT WEARING ANY CLOTHES .

gets a job bitch
i dnt think she needs a job she must still be loaded
and no matter how crap she is she will always get work as she IS Britney Spears

I just thought the whole thing was very uncomfortable. The way they have being slagging her off in the papers though I thought her body was gonna be a lot worse than that. I was suprised how well she looked!

if i look like that after 2 kids il be laughing!! her body is not fat, she has had 2 kids so of course shes put on weight compared to before, i cant believe the comments people are saying on that link!

i think she was prob a bit nervous

I would hide my middle though on stage lol. It is just not the britney of the past. Most stars manage to bounce back after a baby, because they can get all the help from trainers and so on. She clearly doesn't have the fitness level she once had, having said that it's a vast improvement on some pics of her from a few months ago, and she has a pretty face/the hair extensions/wig is nice :)

katyk said:
I would hide my middle though on stage lol. It is just not the britney of the past. Most stars manage to bounce back after a baby, because they can get all the help from trainers and so on. She clearly doesn't have the fitness level she once had, having said that it's a vast improvement on some pics of her from a few months ago, and she has a pretty face/the hair extensions/wig is nice :)

I thought her hair looked horrendous!!!

Yeah ok so her performance was rubbish but why does everyone keep criticising her body? :shock:

I honestly dont get it, she looks great to me. I would do anything for a body like that after 2 kids! :?

It's not a 'pop star' look though :) It's not ok for them to look even like attractive normal human beings, according to the press etc. and we are used to seeing the posh spices and other pop stars of this world too.

As to the hair I like it, probably because mine wouldn't go that blonde, it's too dark, but I'd really like blonde hair :)

I think she looked great. but her performance was awful, either she was drunk and couldnt co-ordinate properly or she didnt rehearse cuz it was terrible. She looked so self conscious.

I agree, she looks good, but the performance was terrible. She doesn't seem to be at all into it, I wonder if she was pushed into doing that by her record company

People are saying she looked self conscious etc...

BRITNEY: "Gee I'm like so shy, nervous and self conscious, so like I think I'll go out on stage in like just my bra and panties..."

WTF?!!!

frangelle said:

BRITNEY: "Gee I'm like so shy, nervous and self conscious, so like I think I'll go out on stage in like just my bra and panties..."

WTF?!!!

It was probably someone else that chose the clothes for her.

lol I dunno why I keep defending her, I just feel sorry for her I s'pose :)

x-kirsty-x said:
frangelle said:

WTF?!!!

It was probably someone else that chose the clothes for her.

lol I dunno why I keep defending her, I just feel sorry for her I s'pose :)

No she doesn't let anyone tell her what to do/wear!!! She does what she wants when she wants which is why so many people have washed their hands of her!!!

I don't feel sorry for her I feel sorry for her poor kids. So she may lose her kids and americans eqivalent of social services are involved, and shes prancing around stage in her underwear!!!

I feel sorry for her, she's a bit mad and she's not ready to be doing this yet, she's been poorly advised. Can't say it wasn't amusing to watch though :lol:

I didn't mind it, would have to listen to it without the attempted dance routine distracting me to be sure. :) But then my taste in music's rubbish :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back