Britains Got Talent

Jellybeanjen

Reaction score
I am a sucker for these shows! And its starts next week!!

Although I think they need some better judges. I am not keen on David Walliams , Alesha Dixon or Amanda whatsherface. They should have Micheal Mcintyre back again! I quite liked Piers as a judge too.

While we wait for Saturday....who would be your ultimate judge line-up?

I like David Walliams tbh, can't stand Amanda Holden, I mean c'mon! wtf is she actually famous for? being on blind date and then marrying Les Dennis? she has zero talent therefore she shouldn't be allowed to judge the talent of others lol. I completely agree to bring Michael Mcintyre back though! he was just so funny! and Alesha is kinda meh, she doesn't bother me but they certainly could have chosen someone better... Sharon Osbourne springs to mind! :D

Regardless of all that I LOVE BGT! and can't wait! lol, although I'll watch the voice live, no adverts :D, and record BGT to watch after so I can fast forward the ads lol xxx

I cant stand alesha dixon!!! X

tapatalking x

I used to like David and then he annoyed me kinda having to be centre of attention all the time. Like sitting on Simons lap and getting up with the acts and showing off when it should be about the acts. I like him as a person but not for that show. Although could be that BGT just edit it to show more clips of him that others. Yeah Amanda Holden just cries all the time and Alesha Dixon only really pipes up when it is dancing acts.

They gotta have Simon, defo bring back Micheal Mcintyre! I think Holly Willoughby would be a good judge...she would be a softy but I don't think she could contain her laughter at some of the right silly ones lol.

I might be on it (in the audience)

I saw the auditions in Glasgow with my sister and was put in the front row to greet the judges as they entered!

Amanda Holden snubbed me, Simon Cowell gave a power shake, David Walliams was mahoosive and Alesha was actually lovely!

Alesha was the nicest out of all of them - she was really down to earth, and signing loads of autographs in between takes and stuff while the rest got their makeup done.

I will be interested to see how it comes out in tv now that I've seen it filmed - as there were lots of "set up" shots of booing, cheering etc etc

Keith Lemon would be a good judge too :lol:
Oooo he would be!! Now there's an idea!

I might be on it (in the audience)

I saw the auditions in Glasgow with my sister and was put in the front row to greet the judges as they entered!

Amanda Holden snubbed me, Simon Cowell gave a power shake, David Walliams was mahoosive and Alesha was actually lovely!

Alesha was the nicest out of all of them - she was really down to earth, and signing loads of autographs in between takes and stuff while the rest got their makeup done.

I will be interested to see how it comes out in tv now that I've seen it filmed - as there were lots of "set up" shots of booing, cheering etc etc

It is amazing how different a programme can be from behind the scenes! They edit so much that they can make things more dramatic for viewing. Were there any real funny auditions that you saw??

What the hell happened to Simon's face?!
That wee lad with CP was absolutely adorable!

I've never been a fan of Amanda Holden, can't pin point why, she just irritates me! I agree Sharon Osbourne would be good!

I love David Walliams on it though :D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I'm recording it ... wonder if I'll be on the tele!

I bloody hope not, me and my sis made arses of ourself by getting overly excited after touching simon cowell and forgot the cameras were there!

Also, I looked like a bag of shite!

No, Glasgow wasn't on last night.

I was horrified to find out they could hear what the audience were saying though :shock:

How amazing were Attraction? By the end I was crying my heart out.

I was bawling too ... DH was laughing at me ...

I know its early but I would love an act like that to win!

Normally I roll my eyes when Amanda starts but I was gurning worse than her at the end of it!

I loved the boy with CP! my Partners 8 year old bro has the same disability and it is great to show him things like that. Luckily he hasn't got it as bad as the boy on BGT and only affects left side and vision.

Loved the shadow people but they said they weren't from Britain :/ kinda defeats the object of the show lol.

The wee Welsh lad that sang iris - love him! Very sexy voice, love husky/gravelly voices like that.

Awwwww those 2 little lads nearly made me cry!!! So cute!!!

Tapatalking so I can't see sigs x

I missed them, but say the impressionist- he was so funny!! X

tapatalking x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111