breastfeeding

Krystal

Reaction score
:cry: I really miss breastfeeding. You may know from previous posts that I didnt start off Breastfeeding JT till 10 days old then it was really hard and although I did it for few weeks it just wasn't happening fully so went back to formula. I feel bad now cos just wanna give him whats best :cry: Next baby I have I will make sure I bf from day 1 :?

I think it's natural to miss it :hug: , I breasfed DD til she was 10.5 months and had to stop due to my supply drying up (I was pregnant with DS) and I felt terrible about it.

You tried your best with breastfeeding and obviously love your LO lots, don't let it get you down :hug:

If you've still got milk coming out when you try then you could always try to relactate, but at this stage it may be best to let things go than to go through the stress of that.

there isn't any milk at all so wouldn't be worth agro at this stage.. at least its confirmed for me that next time i will be bfedding from day one and sticking with it :)

Awww Sweetcheeks... you tried and that at least is something, so don't beat yourself up over it..

And give it a try next time, you might be lucky and breast feed till he/she is 2 years.. :) ..

I felt bad giving up bfing Tia... and I really missed it.. :cry: Like you I didn't stop because I wanted to but because it wasn't really working anymore... Tia got meningitis and it left her lactose intolerant... and well I kept trying to bf but if I had anything with lactose in it she would end up with severe vomiting and diarrhoea.. and adult food isn't clearly labelled for lactose/milk products all the time, and I just felt sorry for her and it was my fault at the end of the day.. In the end Lactose Free formula was better and kinder for her to drink...

Doesn't mean I didn't feel bad though... because the whole breast is best thing is pumped into you.. but a happy well loved child (just like JT obviously is) is far better IMO :hug: :hug: :hug:

Awww Sweetcheecks :hug:

You shouldn't feel bad about it, You tried and it wasn't happening so what else was you meant to do?

I'm sure you love your little boy lots and that's far more important then what milk he getting :D

thanks girls thats really sweet.. Squiglet I didnt know Tia had menengitits.. must have been so scary for you.. glad she looks like a beautiful healthy little girl!! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back